Tried the Peep Cleanse

Options

Replies

• trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    BWBTrish wrote: »
    yeah thats good the Whole 30 peep diet :)

Did that twice..reallyyyyy good. Was totally detoxed, could feel it!

OK, good -- totally detoxed is totally science. <3 Science!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I wonder if an elimination peep diet would work, eat nothing but the white peeps for 30 days and then trial a color to see how you react to it.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I wonder if an elimination peep diet would work, eat nothing but the white peeps for 30 days and then trial a color to see how you react to it.

I heard from a friend and her neighbors cousin who's mother of his fiance....did this and lost an amazing pound!!!!, in 13 weeks!!!!
    But he said you have to drink a glass of water after every peep.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    The purple peeps are bad...they have all natural sugar in them!!!

Oh for goodness sakes, the broscience is driving me to the brink of peep insanity!

The yellow peeps have natural sugar, the purple have fake sugar, the pink has no sugar because they're sweetened with fruit juice, and the green peeps also have no sugar because they are sweetened with have vegetable juice.

Source, or it's not true.

Uh...well...I...I....
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »
    Maybe you should try to "Whole 30 Peep Diet" to find out which color peeps to eliminate. Start by eating all the peep colors then eliminate one each day for 30 days. After 30 days you better have another plan to kick start your metabolism 'cause you're gonna need another plan. Just sayin. . .

Oh, that one. Yep, it's totally legit.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    You didn't do it right....

You start at 7 in the morning Standing one your left leg and zip slowly your detox tea...this to start your metabolism...
    After that you take coffee which you have to drink right after a spoon of coconut oil...3 seconds after max..or you fail and will gain 5 pounds

Now when all that is done and you kick started....run a mile and you will burn 921 calories!
    Now dont eat those back But save them for later in the week so you can eat a cauliflower crust pizza with spinach leaves only on them.

The rest of the day you fill with some supplements/vitamins, lots of green tea and the evening a spinach, coconut oil smoothie as meal re placer. While you wrapped your self in for at least 2 hours.

Don't eat anything after 8 PM and wear your waist trainer to bed.

You will see the next day you will be totally detoxed!
    Works like a charm

That is really complicated, therefore it must work.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    That is hear say!!!!
    I want some proof!

BTW i always wear my red sweater when i use the yellow peeps...it burns the fat faster.

I only wear hand knits spun from the farts of unicorns.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options

Oh for goodness sakes, the broscience is driving me to the brink of peep insanity!

The yellow peeps have natural sugar, the purple have fake sugar, the pink has no sugar because they're sweetened with fruit juice, and the green peeps also have no sugar because they are sweetened with have vegetable juice.

So can I use green peeps in my kale smoothies and still hit my macros?
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »
    Maybe you should try to "Whole 30 Peep Diet" to find out which color peeps to eliminate. Start by eating all the peep colors then eliminate one each day for 30 days. After 30 days you better have another plan to kick start your metabolism 'cause you're gonna need another plan. Just sayin. . .

Amazing idea! I just know I can sustain that for life!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    What is CICO?

SNORT!

Okay this one made bout burst!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It's snake oil, don't do this. SMH
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

There's so much woo out there about the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) that I'm not surprised you're all wrong to some degree. No worries, though. I'll sort you all out. Just buy my three-part series of books:
    1. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Peeping For n00bs - Everything I Needed To Know About Peep Cleanses I Learned In Kindergarten; A Study In Childhood Obesity - $39.99
    2. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Stage 2 Peepery or Seeing My Soul Through 10,000 Carnauba Wax Eyes - $45.99
    3. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Mastering the Master Cleanse In 12 Easy Steps; How I Beat My Sugar Addiction Using Monoglucosaccharides - $74.99

All titles are available through Amazon and other fine retailers.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

There's so much woo out there about the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) that I'm not surprised you're all wrong to some degree. No worries, though. I'll sort you all out. Just buy my three-part series of books:
    1. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Peeping For n00bs - Everything I Needed To Know About Peep Cleanses I Learned In Kindergarten; A Study In Childhood Obesity - $39.99
    2. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Stage 2 Peepery or Seeing My Soul Through 10,000 Carnauba Wax Eyes - $45.99
    3. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Mastering the Master Cleanse In 12 Easy Steps; How I Beat My Sugar Addiction Using Monoglucosaccharides - $74.99

Well, it's about time.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

<3
  • queenliz99
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @tincanonastring was your beard tingling :)
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

Well, it's about time.

I had meetings! Dr. Oz thinks Peep Cleanse might be the new green coffee extract!
  • SLLRunner
    Options

So can I use green peeps in my kale smoothies and still hit my macros?

Absolutely!
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

Well, it's about time.

Yeah, took the Peep Master long enough, didn't it?
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    @tincanonastring was your beard tingling :)

I sensed a great disturbance in the forums, as if millions of cleansers suddenly cried out in confusion and were suddenly comatose (from diabetic shock).
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

Well, it's about time.

I had meetings! Dr. Oz thinks Peep Cleanse might be the new green coffee extract!

That's the best news ever!