Options
    This thread is great :laugh:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Apparently he has created a new Peep Juice Cleanse (TM, obviously not my TM). It's a little more expensive than the original but is a great kickstart, and provides a much needed liquid buzz to keep you motivated:

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

By Jove I think she has it! You need to kick start your metabolism!

But isn't it wrong to kick a thing when it's down?

But it's your metabolism, so you are allowed to kick it as much as you want. You wouldn't be allowed to kick someone else's metabolism. That's crossing the line!
    Apparently he has created a new Peep Juice Cleanse (TM, obviously not my TM). It's a little more expensive than the original but is a great kickstart, and provides a much needed liquid buzz to keep you motivated:

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

Yes, that looks right. You leave it in the sun for 3 days so the sun can vibrate the peeps quantum molecules into the proper alignment right?

Yes but you must introduce the liquid to the peeps under a 1/4 moon at exactly 11:23 pm after hopping in three complete circles, clockwise, with an exactly 2.15 foot radius. The circles must be completed in exactly 4.27 seconds each.

ETA: that's hopping on the right foot, and the distance measure from the central part of your arch.

Edited, for spelling :frowning:
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

But it's your metabolism, so you are allowed to kick it as much as you want. You wouldn't be allowed to kick someone else's metabolism. That's crossing the line!

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

Yes, that looks right. You leave it in the sun for 3 days so the sun can vibrate the peeps quantum molecules into the proper alignment right?

Yes but you must introduce the liquid to the peeps under a 1/4 moon at exactly 11:23 pm after hopping in three complete circles, clockwise, with an exactly 2.15 foot radius. The circles must be completed in exactly 4.27 seconds each.

ETA: that's hopping on the right foot, and the distance measure from the central part of your arch.

Are you sure it is on the right foot?
    Thought it was left and about 11 hops at the time repeating this at an interval of 5 times?

• nutmegoreo
    Options
    BWBTrish wrote: »

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

Are you sure it is on the right foot?
    Thought it was left and about 11 hops at the time repeating this at an interval of 5 times?

x0m0lpq61j8w.jpg

It absolutely has to be the right foot and clockwise. Although I hear that it works better if you can get exactly 11 hops into each circle. I find the fourth and fifth rotations are unnecessary and a bit dangerous, especially if you are sampling from the juice bottle before it is introduced to the peep jar. :laugh:
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    That is hear say!!!!
    I want some proof!

BTW i always wear my red sweater when i use the yellow peeps...it burns the fat faster.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    That is hear say!!!!
    I want some proof!

BTW i always wear my red sweater when i use the yellow peeps...it burns the fat faster.

What is with people always demanding proof? It works because I said so, and I know cause I gots me a education (or something that resembles one).
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    <<<Pulls up her nose...my doctor ( he is very good) and nutritionist and dietist.... say otherwise.
    And they are right!

And also the yellow peeps are lower than the green peeps. The yellow ones even cause negative calories...

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    <<<Pulls up her nose...my doctor ( he is very good) and nutritionist and dietist.... say otherwise.
    And they are right!

And also the yellow peeps are lower than the green peeps. The yellow ones even cause negative calories...

I think you are misinformed. The yellow peeps have lower carbs than the green peeps, but the purple peeps cause double negative calories.

Where is the Peep CMO when we need him?
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    The purple peeps are bad...they have all natural sugar in them!!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you've likely done it wrong...
    First step - peeps lots of peeps

Follow that up with ice cream , vodka and a cake and you should be good to go !
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Do u even science?

How dare you accuse me of not sciencing you meenie! I science so hard!

It's all part of the CICO cult, doncha know.

Hey Liz ! :)
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    What is CICO?
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    You're all going to die, because sugar is evil. Just sayin'
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    I am not....i am bad to the bone....evil is my middle name. :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Oh for goodness sakes, the broscience is driving me to the brink of peep insanity!

The yellow peeps have natural sugar, the purple have fake sugar, the pink has no sugar because they're sweetened with fruit juice, and the green peeps also have no sugar because they are sweetened with have vegetable juice.

• nutmegoreo
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Oh for goodness sakes, the broscience is driving me to the brink of peep insanity!

The yellow peeps have natural sugar, the purple have fake sugar, the pink has no sugar because they're sweetened with fruit juice, and the green peeps also have no sugar because they are sweetened with have vegetable juice.

pj3sht2y1lhv.jpg
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Source, or it's not true.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Don't eat the green ones. They will make you supah bulkeh. Below is a photo, unshopped, of lawyer Jennifer Walters, two days after consuming green Peeps.
    2864676-she_hulk.jpg

Pass the green peeps then!
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Maybe you should try to "Whole 30 Peep Diet" to find out which color peeps to eliminate. Start by eating all the peep colors then eliminate one each day for 30 days. After 30 days you better have another plan to kick start your metabolism 'cause you're gonna need another plan. Just sayin. . .
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    yeah thats good the Whole 30 peep diet :)

Did that twice..reallyyyyy good. Was totally detoxed, could feel it!