queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    DavPul wrote: »
    red_bike_shorts_12.jpg

That dudes look like they dressed up as Google maps Turn by Turn directions for Halloween. So it's start here, turn left, and then I really couldn't stand to look at this any longer. I enjoyed this thread so much more when it was about cameltoe.

Women ruin EVERYTHING

Also just for DavPul.....

<snipped!>
    when-i-rubbed-my-eyes-after-forgetting-i-just-ate-something-with-hot-sauce-19628.gif

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    And THANK YOU @mccindy72, for getting this thread back on track.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    bkerr30 wrote: »
    red_bike_shorts_12.jpg

I just can't get over their serious expressions....

Why wouldn't they be serious?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    holy crap. Why am I so flushed all of the sudden?
  • christch
    christch Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, especially OP I haven't laughed this hard in ages and its not easy with sore and after hard workout but they do exist under layer of fat :smiley: But seriously if this guy ever tried to tell me this they'd be picking him up off the floor. Worry about yourself and like others have said mind your own business. If you have time to look round gym you're not working hard enough.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    holy crap. Why am I so flushed all of the sudden?

xQ0U1.gif
  • jimrobl
    jimrobl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dear Camel Toe Creeper

Do you wake in the morning perpetually offended & ready to save the world?
    It isn't the least bit of your business if this female shows toe, intentionally or not.
    Avert your gaze if it's bothersome or enjoy it with stealth - whatever trips your trigger.
    Mention it & probably get the bloody nose you deserve for poking where it doesn't belong.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    jimrobl wrote: »
    Dear Camel Toe Creeper

It isn't the least bit of your business if this female shows toe, intentionally or not.
    Avert your gaze if it's bothersome or enjoy it with stealth - whatever trips your trigger.
    Mention it & probably get the bloody nose you deserve for poking where it doesn't belong.

Awesome first post!!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    jimrobl wrote: »
    Dear Camel Toe Creeper

1433949458-winning-gif.gif
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    So has anyone looked up the contact info for all these pictured men and give it to OP so he can let them know about their moose knuckle / frog eye / elephant head?
  • MogMog_2
    MogMog_2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    DavPul wrote: »
    red_bike_shorts_12.jpg

That dudes look like they dressed up as Google maps Turn by Turn directions for Halloween. So it's start here, turn left, and then I really couldn't stand to look at this any longer. I enjoyed this thread so much more when it was about cameltoe.

Women ruin EVERYTHING

Also just for DavPul.....

bikeshorts2.jpg

Christ on a bike, im blushing too! :#
  • MogMog_2
    MogMog_2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Screenshot_2015-09-02-22-35-32.png
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    If someone ever found it appropriate to stare at my lady parts while I was working out, then had the nerve to come up to me and let me know that they'd been starring... I'd be extremely creeped out. I probably would report them to staff for molester-like tendencies :neutral: If I didn't hit him, I guarantee my husband would. That just brings sketchy to a whole new level.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Too busy drooling at the 4th athlete on mccindys list to form a quote properly

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,178 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thank you all for this thread. :lol:

Maybe it's because I'm so overtired that just about anything is funny, but by the time I was about halfway though, I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Can you imagine if someone actually did say something??? :lol::lol:

The prancercize ... and that creature posted back on page 6 .... I just about died!! :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.