• dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Why are you looking at her crotch?
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I bet I have camel toe sometimes. The first thing I do before I squat is hike my pants up as far as possible.

Oh my god, if that's what OP is talking about, I think we should find out what gym he goes to and report HIM to the staff.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    The rage quit just makes this thread even better! LMAO, in a camel toe-free manner, of course. ;)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    You haven't seen her before? Here's my fav:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565tXd1UyYI
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Lol, can you imagine looking out your living room window and seeing this go down the street!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    kwtilbury wrote: »
    Hmmmm...I just clicked on his profile. Says the page no longer exists.

Wait - seriously?

...brb...

Wow. For that, and this thread?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13074-1358717058-1.gif
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Wait. Is that wrong?
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    There needs to be an entry in the Cardio Exercise Database for:

"Laughter during reading Forums, Hysterical (2-4 audible chuckles per minute)"

I mean, I knew I was gonna need some popcorn when I saw a thread titled "Gym Etiquette" with 108 replies, but NOTHING could have prepared me for this.

Thank you, OP. THANK you.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

Wait. Is that wrong?

Only if you don't point out the camel toe and keep staring........LULZ!!!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's not your business to say anything.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    There needs to be an entry in the Cardio Exercise Database for:

"Laughter during reading Forums, Hysterical (2-4 audible chuckles per minute)"

I mean, I knew I was gonna need some popcorn when I saw a thread titled "Gym Etiquette" with 108 replies, but NOTHING could have prepared me for this.

Thank you, OP. THANK you.

You made me LOL. :wink:

The prancercise is just ... hmm ... sorry, I have no words.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I might have to Prancercise at the gym today. I mean, it is a judgement free zone and all.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of sad he quit. If I remember correctly, he has been around for awhile and has had good progress losing weight
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I'm kind of sad he quit. If I remember correctly, he has been around for awhile and has had good progress losing weight

Didn't he have a track record for ridiculous questions tho? I remember his name, and generally I only remember usernames here for three reasons.....and he doesn't seem qualified for the other two reasons.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Didn't he have a track record for ridiculous questions tho? I remember his name, and generally I only remember usernames here for three reasons.....and he doesn't seem qualified for the other two reasons.

Did he? Maybe so and I didn't realize it.
  • snickerscharlie
    Options

So much this! :)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Leave it to the other women to tell her. As much as she may not have intended to have a visible front wedge (clothes fit differently after you've been moving around from when you put them on, so a mirror may not have helped her), she wouldn't want to know some dude was noticing it, either.

ETA: Whoops. I guess I'm late to the game.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

Love it, well said!
This discussion has been closed.