Gym etiquette

Options

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Dying. Tears.

There's a Prancercise sequel. She's got a boo. I think it's about sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXIZ_8aGM8
  • PeachyCarol
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    i can't even with this.

you go right ahead- let me know how this works for you.

Sorry all you thick labia-ed women out there- you're going to to have to get the cuchini so you don't embarrass OP

http://www.cuchini.com/

For serious? How much hatred of women subtly exists that there's even such a product? How many men even worry about their junk ever showing?

The evens that I can't are epic on this one.

• PeachyCarol
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    i can't even with this.

Sorry all you thick labia-ed women out there- you're going to to have to get the cuchini so you don't embarrass OP

I weep for women that this even exists!

you know- I have come to realize that I as a woman- have labia. shocking. I know.

And sometimes- when I work out- my pants- they fit around those things.

And therefor- cameltoe happens. toughtitties. LABIA- BIG FAT FCKFDING DEAL THEY ARE FKCING LABIA.
    EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN WOMAN HAS THEM.

SO.FKCING.WHAT.

yeah- I have issues with people who are embarrassed by body parts. WTF people.

Imagine what she does to the guys wearing spandex.

"Penii!" :open_mouth:

When I'm out doing C25K, I'm going to start pointing and laughing at the guys in compression shorts. Cause they're doing it on purpose. AMIRITE?

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    i can't even with this.

you know- I have come to realize that I as a woman- have labia. shocking. I know.

And therefor- cameltoe happens. toughtitties. LABIA- BIG FAT FCKFDING DEAL THEY ARE FKCING LABIA.

SO.FKCING.WHAT.

When I'm out doing C25K, I'm going to start pointing and laughing at the guys in compression shorts. Cause they're doing it on purpose. AMIRITE?

That's it! They want you to notice their junk!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    i can't even with this.

For serious? How much hatred of women subtly exists that there's even such a product? How many men even worry about their junk ever showing?

The evens that I can't are epic on this one.

exactly
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Dying. Tears.

There's a Prancercise sequel. She's got a boo. I think it's about sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXIZ_8aGM8

Check out the guy's loose moose knuckle when he Prances! Shouldn't someone have told him???

LMAO . :)

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    duplicate post. aarrgghh
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    DavPul covered it.

Nothing for me to add...except I'm going to make sure the outline of my junk is tucked away tonight doing my workout.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Please tell her....and video tape it!
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    i can't even with this.

SO.FKCING.WHAT.

Ha!

Exactly why I NEVER stop at the grocery store after a bike ride wearing a spandex riding jersey and pants

• spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    at the gym today I saw a women wearing yoga pants with major camel toe showing. this is an assumption, but I assume women do plan on showing that off(correct me if I am wrong). My question is do i do anything about it? I just ignored it (at least I didn't stare I try not to creep out), do I say something or do I say something to a female staff and let her say something.

What?? That is just her body and that's where the fabric goes. Geeze.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

For arguments sake, why not let her decide not you or me?

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

Y u no think she own mirror?

she might not have looked int it, do you know evrey thing other people do by a 2 second glance?

Thank goodness she has you nearby to "look into it" for her. You've convinced me. Next time you're at the gym staring at all the women below the waist, when you see one that has a bit more definition down there than suits your taste, I think you should say something.

Wait till she separates from the herd, then silently come up behind her, but your hand on the small of her back, then whisper in her ear about how when you're eyeballing her crotch from across the room that she might have a bit too much hoohaa showing and that you're there to help her do something about that hoohaa situation. I'm certain that she will show you the appreciation you deserve for helping her out like that.

You're gonna be a hero
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

she might not have looked int it, do you know evrey thing other people do by a 2 second glance?

Thank goodness she has you nearby to "look into it" for her. You've convinced me. Next time you're at the gym staring at all the women below the waist, when you see one that has a bit more definition down there than suits your taste, I think you should say something.

Wait till she separates from the herd, then silently come up behind her, but your hand on the small of her back, then whisper in her ear about how when you're eyeballing her crotch from across the room that she might have a bit too much hoohaa showing and that you're there to help her do something about that hoohaa situation. I'm certain that she will show you the appreciation you deserve for helping her out like that.

You're gonna be a hero

Best reply for sure ! Love it ! And I really hope this op does exactly that. It would be funny to watch that smack down.

Op - mind your own business. You clearly have issues if you felt the need to even write a thread about seeing camel toe in the gym. Get a life. If you don't like it, don't look at it. How about growing up and worrying about yourself ????? What do you do when the men squat in spandex ? Should you walk up the them and say , excuse me but your man parts are showing? Of coarse not. So do the world a favor and worry about yourself.

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif?1363040789
  • bkerr30
    bkerr30 Posts: 131 Member
    Options

Omg @PeachyCarol you are my hero! "The prancersize box".....dead!! :D
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

You're gonna be a hero

Hahaha, this made my day! PLEASE do this OP, then tell us which hospital to send your flowers to!
  • Neversettle78
    Options
    Ummm, did OP rage quit?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Ummm, did OP rage quit?

That or was just trolling.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Ummm, did OP rage quit?

Pretty sure that was a troll. A good one at that.
  • Neversettle78
    Options
    kwtilbury wrote: »
    Ummm, did OP rage quit?

Pretty sure that was a troll. A good one at that.

I just wouldn't expect a user with 700+ posts to quit over THIS thread
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...I just clicked on his profile. Says the page no longer exists.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    at the gym today I saw a women wearing yoga pants with major camel toe showing. this is an assumption, but I assume women do plan on showing that off(correct me if I am wrong). My question is do i do anything about it? I just ignored it (at least I didn't stare I try not to creep out), do I say something or do I say something to a female staff and let her say something.

Let me go ahead and correct you, you creepy weirdo. Sometimes you don't realize how ill-fitting your workout pants are until you start working out. I have a pair of shorts that are the same size and style as a perfectly fine pair and I get cameltoe in them. Good thing I don't wear them to the gym anymore because if some disgusting male approached me and mentioned it I would go off.

Quit looking at women's bodies and the world will be a better place.

This discussion has been closed.