• Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    5 pages on this

LOL
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I learn so much from these forums. Wow! I have led a sheltered life.
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    andympanda wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

For arguments sake, why not let her decide not you or me?

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

Y u no think she own mirror?

she might not have looked int it, do you know evrey thing other people do by a 2 second glance?

Thank goodness she has you nearby to "look into it" for her. You've convinced me. Next time you're at the gym staring at all the women below the waist, when you see one that has a bit more definition down there than suits your taste, I think you should say something.

Wait till she separates from the herd, then silently come up behind her, but your hand on the small of her back, then whisper in her ear about how when you're eyeballing her crotch from across the room that she might have a bit too much hoohaa showing and that you're there to help her do something about that hoohaa situation. I'm certain that she will show you the appreciation you deserve for helping her out like that.

You're gonna be a hero

I'm cracking up here. LOL

• alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What makes you think that she will have the same issue on another day? I say "hush" not your business.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Dying. Tears.

There's a Prancercise sequel. She's got a boo. I think it's about sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXIZ_8aGM8

OMG. Dying. Tears!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    There's a Prancercise SEQUEL?!?!? Why has nobody told me about this before? Some pals you are!

TL:DR but OP, would you want someone to tell you if you had moose knuckle? No? There's your answer.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    There's a Prancercise SEQUEL?!?!? Why has nobody told me about this before? Some pals you are!

TL:DR but OP, would you want someone to tell you if you had moose knuckle? No? There's your answer.
    To be honest, if a woman told me I had moose knuckle, my response would probably be "Thanks. Liked what you saw?"

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

To be honest, if a woman told me I had moose knuckle, my response would probably be "Thanks. Liked what you saw?"
    No. Just no.
    "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

No. Just no.
    "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."

Eddie_Murphy_Um_Yeah.gif
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

My first time watching this video! Hilarious!!!
  • greg88rosen
    greg88rosen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I'm at the gym I like to do
    curls on the squat rack,
    dumbbell rows while holding onto the whole rack of Dumbbells,
    two different exercises using multiple cables,
    Hover over people while they workout so I can work in but then change their whole setup so it's how I want it to be and
    Use two adjustable benches for some dips

...just kidding ;)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Dying. Tears.

There's a Prancercise sequel. She's got a boo. I think it's about sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXIZ_8aGM8

He looks like he'd rather not be there. Kind of like he's half-heartedly pretending to fly (they both kind of look like that).

Did anybody else find it funny that they kept the part with the horse pooping? (Just before 4:30). Did they mean to have that there, or just not know they can edit?? :lol:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

No. Just no.

Eddie_Murphy_Um_Yeah.gif

Jeeps are sexy
  • greg88rosen
    greg88rosen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Haha the time and effort needed to even notice a girls camel toe.. Focus on the workout!
  • Hjones2889
    Hjones2889 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

For arguments sake, why not let her decide not you or me?

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

Y u no think she own mirror?

she might not have looked int it, do you know evrey thing other people do by a 2 second glance?

Thank goodness she has you nearby to "look into it" for her. You've convinced me. Next time you're at the gym staring at all the women below the waist, when you see one that has a bit more definition down there than suits your taste, I think you should say something.

Wait till she separates from the herd, then silently come up behind her, but your hand on the small of her back, then whisper in her ear about how when you're eyeballing her crotch from across the room that she might have a bit too much hoohaa showing and that you're there to help her do something about that hoohaa situation. I'm certain that she will show you the appreciation you deserve for helping her out like that.

You're gonna be a hero

haha this is great!!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I just can't believe all of you don't know the term for the male equivalent. A man can't have camel toe or moose knuckle. We lack the appropriate anatomy. Guys either have an elephant head (think ears and trunk) or a frog eye.
This discussion has been closed.