Gym etiquette

Options
at the gym today I saw a women wearing yoga pants with major camel toe showing. this is an assumption, but I assume women do plan on showing that off(correct me if I am wrong). My question is do i do anything about it? I just ignored it (at least I didn't stare I try not to creep out), do I say something or do I say something to a female staff and let her say something.

Replies

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm dumb but, what is, camel toe?
  • Hemlon
    Hemlon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No, you shouldn't do anything about it. If she is showing it off or not, she will be offended.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    BekahC1980 wrote: »
    I guess I'm dumb but, what is, camel toe?

Lol I'm not sure if I can explain it without getting flagged
  • EllemRoberts
    EllemRoberts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Why is this a concern for you? No need to say anything to anyone. Don't look at her crotch. As long as she's not nude in a public space, her crotch wedgie is none of your business.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Oh... yah well if you don't like what you see best thing Is dont look cause mostly if you say something you'll get criticism for looking or saying something
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    My question is do i do anything about it?

Only if she's curling in the squat rack >:)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why would it be your business to say anything? Ignore her, and others will hopefully ignore you and your body parts.

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.
  • Chieflrg
    edited August 2015
    Options

I guess I am different, If i have something showing that would be embarrassing , i would want someone to tell me.

Everybody has something showing...just because its embarrassing to you, doesn't it mean its embarrassing to everyone. Seriously, its a human body, what good does it do to shame your beliefs on them?
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options

You have to remind YOURSELF, that it's not YOU!

• ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options

+1
  • andympanda
    Options

Everybody has something showing...just because its embarrassing to you, doesn't it mean its embarrassing to everyone. Seriously, its a human body, what good does it do to shame your beliefs on them?
    Would say it in a polite wait, I realize not everyone think like me, but I how can i know that without saying something? (just saying for the sake of argument)

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Unless she's going commando, and her pants have split and she might not realize she's flashing everyone, say nothing.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief
  • andympanda
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

So you're the Great Arbiter of what is embarrassing? Maybe try keeping your eyes high for a bit there, chief

For arguments sake, why not let her decide not you or me?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

Y u no think she own mirror?
  • andympanda
    Options

SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED.

Y u no think she own mirror?

she might not have looked int it, do you know evrey thing other people do by a 2 second glance?

• Chieflrg
    Options

Would say it in a polite wait, I realize not everyone think like me, but I how can i know that without saying something? (just saying for the sake of argument)

Because its none of your business how someone body parts look under clothing. What if you had a fat belly that I could see your entire belly giggling under your shirt when you walked about the gym, would you think it would be okay for me to walk up and politely tell you that?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Saving the world, one camel toe at a time.
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't think that it's normal for women to show cameltoe intentionally. That's sort of on the same level as a guy accidentally walking around with his junk out. Womens yoga pants are clingy, she probably just bought pants a little too tight, or pulled them up too far to cover her belly more.

I wouldnt say anything yet, it would be super awkward and embarassing. She's probably going to notice on her own soon, so for now maybe just don't look if it bothers you. Give her the benefit of being able to think that maybe nobody saw.
This discussion has been closed.