DEAR FAT PEOPLE

I found this video on youtube about a person talking about fat people. Watcha guys think? People may see it both in positive and negative way. Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A

Replies

• Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    I tried. I wasn't able to make it past the first 28 seconds. I'll read the other replies to find out what it's all about.
  • sterlinger
    sterlinger Posts: 3 Member
    This is terrible, cruel, hateful, bigotted. She is a terrible human. I hate this.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Well she's fun...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    she is disgusting

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Kexessa wrote: »
    I tried. I wasn't able to make it past the first 28 seconds. I'll read the other replies to find out what it's all about.

Unfortunately, I made it to 4:18.

It's funny how she says fat shaming is something fat people made up, then proceeds to fat shame.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Stupid. Can I have my six minutes back please?
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    ...Do people really have this much time on their hands to make videos about something that is ultimately none of their business? Honestly, unless you're a part of that person's medical team (and the patient hasn't expressed wishes to not discuss weight), then it's none of your business.

I gave up after 1:28 minutes of pure bigotry.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Yeah, I have been on there with a few comments. She's a gross human, and she's trying WAY too hard to be Jenna Marbles... Except Jenna actually comes off funny, and doesn't single out any group of people in a horrible way, or in a negative way. This chick says that there is no such thing as fat shaming, and that making fun of fat people enough means that she is helping them to lose. The comments from her like-minded peers are equally as disgusting.
  • Kimegatron
    Just another way for a nobody to become famous for perpetuating hate and bullying. Her parents must be proud... or not care.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    the comments tell me everything i need to know about the video.....
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    She is a moron .
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    That girl makes me want to see just how fat I can get
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    I just want to punch her on the face right now!
  • Kimegatron
    I like how she says "Unless it is a medical condition..." So is she, and everyone else, going to go ask for someone's medical papers and prescriptions, to verify that they do indeed have the right to make fun of an overweight person?~!?!?! What if that person, like myself, has been successfully losing weight and feeling better, then BOOM, this chick comes along and I eat an entire coldstone cake?

ROOOD
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    shell1005 wrote: »
    People may see this in a positive way??? I didn't know being a hateful vile person could ever be seen in a positive way.

Yeah! I've read comments that they didn't get offended because it's just the reality. It's sad though.
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    Oh look she disabled the ability to comment. Shocking.