Does the fat content in food make you fat?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    rainbowbow wrote: »

As far as the other comment, i'm awaiting someone to prove me wrong. :)

First of all, you're derailing the thread with your personalization of the situation. As aforementioned, I had yet to read your additional response. Again, it is irrelevant to the situation being addressed, which is the OP in need of desperate help.
    Secondly, in no way did this give you a right to start trying to personally attack me, therefore I chose not to further engage. Your siting his reasoning appeared that you were defending his under eating. It's the internet, things get misinterpreted, get use to it. The majority of people here would have said "I'm sorry, but can you clarify, where I was promoting this"? You chose to be attacking instead.

I am not personalizing the situation. I am simply defending my initial comment and assessment of the situation which was clearly over-read.

Agreed, things can be misinterpreted. When someone says to me "I CAN READ. THANKS." i automatically assume this was written in a snarky and attacky tone.

If that was not intended, then so be it.

You assumed something that wasn't there, therefore personalizing. Very rarely (though on occasion if there are too many responses, I'll just state an opinion), do I not read through prior to responding to a thread.