100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I have been working out and doing really well on my calorie intake, even on my cheat days....but tonight I fell off the wagon. Kind of disappointed in myself, but compared to what I WANTED to eat, I still had impressive self control. Especially considering my PCOS induced binge urge today. Hope to sleep that crap off. Ready for bed and to wake up to a new day and new beginning.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »
    Hi. I am in on this challenge. We will call Saturday my day 1.
    Sat 4/9 (Day 1) - Swimming 20 minutes, Pool Running 20 minutes, 3 mile walk
    Sun 4/10 (Day 2) - Roller skating 30 minutes, 30 minute walk
    Mon 14/11(Day 3) - 2 hour walk, 3 sets of 10 crunches

Anyone in this challenge, please feel free to add me. I would like to see other people's food diaries and exercises for ideas. I also posted a 6 week challenge for ab workouts. It is for beginners and wimps like me. I hate ab exercises more than anything, so hosting a challenge will hopefully give me accountability and motivation.

4/12 (Day 4) Swimming 20 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 2 hour walk

4/13 (Day 5) Swimming 30 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches

4/14 (Day 6) Walking 60 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches
    4/15 (Day 7) Walking 30 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches, 3 sets of 10 V-ups
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I have been working out and doing really well on my calorie intake, even on my cheat days....but tonight I fell off the wagon. Kind of disappointed in myself, but compared to what I WANTED to eat, I still had impressive self control. Especially considering my PCOS induced binge urge today. Hope to sleep that crap off. Ready for bed and to wake up to a new day and new beginning.

You just keep moving forward honey.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options

Anyone in this challenge, please feel free to add me. I would like to see other people's food diaries and exercises for ideas. I also posted a 6 week challenge for ab workouts. It is for beginners and wimps like me. I hate ab exercises more than anything, so hosting a challenge will hopefully give me accountability and motivation.

4/13 (Day 5) Swimming 30 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches

4/14 (Day 6) Walking 60 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches
    4/15 (Day 7) Walking 30 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches, 3 sets of 10 V-ups

Way to keep moving!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 27- 55 minutes les mills combat. Tomorrow, kettlebells! :)
  • Shalini0072016
    Shalini0072016 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My workout sessions have become too long. Could not update in here. I lost track of days. But. I made sure not sit on my *kitten* & asking it to workout. Check my diary out, it's open :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 28- 30 minutes Les Mills combat, 22 minutes kettlebells (that was tough!) and 7 minute cool down.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Got some exercise in so far, wont officially enter until I know there not be any more...plan to take dogs for a walk late tonight if the weather holds up.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Got some exercise in so far, wont officially enter until I know there not be any more...plan to take dogs for a walk late tonight if the weather holds up.

Sounds like a good plan. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 29- Leslie Sansones 5 big miles. An 88 minute "walk"
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    anyone wants to do it from tomorrow?
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 30- half hour Les Mills combat kick start. Also will be walking with my mom shortly, at least 45 minutes. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    unnichacko wrote: »
    anyone wants to do it from tomorrow?

If you'd like to start just start posting. :) I plan on starting again once I get to my 100 days. :)
  • Shoebacha1
    Options

4/16 (Day 8) Swimming 50 minutes, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches, 3 sets of 10 V-ups, 3 mile walk
    4/17 (Day 9) Walk 2 hours, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches, 3 sets of 10 V-ups, 3 mile walk
    4/18 (Day 10) Walk 2 hours, 3 sets 10 crunches, 3 sets of 10 vertical leg crunches, 3 sets of 10 V-ups, 3 sets of 10 raised knee-ins
  • unnichacko
    Options
    4/15 (Day 1) Insanity Cardio Recovery
    4/16 (Day 2) Focus T25 Cardio
    4/17 (Day 3) Focus T25 Speed 1.0 + 25 minute easy pace walk
    4/18 (Day 4) Focus T25 Total Body Circuit
    4/19 (Day 5) Beachbody Cize Crazy 8s
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    tgxpoil94ojn.jpeg

Welcome to everyone that just recently started. I love reading the posts and love how everybody is motivating each other.

I feel sometimes disappointed in myself since I hosted this challenge over 200 days ago in order to keep myself accountable when I miss a day and yet I keep missing days all the time.

I glad to see the support and will keep on moving everyday and start logging my workouts yet again and start to use my gym membership that I pay for but keep not using.

Thanks peeps :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day-31, Les Mills Combat 55 minutes.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Heading to gym now....
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my day 1!!! I'm so excited!!! keep up the good work everyone!!!!
  • unnichacko
    Options
    4/20 (Day 6) Focus T25 Ab Intervals