Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Killed by women jealous of her spectacular beauty..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Fell from the 2nd floor window trying to escape when his playmates husband came home..
  • _Sparky_
    Options
    Jumped after me, she could not let me die alone...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Fell out a window and impaled on a fence
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Kidnapped by a devil worship cult..she is impreganted with the devils child..at the birth it rips its way out of her stomach...
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    It was a murder / suicide, but only because she was trying to get rid of her split personalities
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Complications of penile enhancement surgery :D
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Got a sex change and got caught in the jeans zipper on the first try, popped the stitches and bled to death.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Out hiking ..walking along the track when she tripped..unfortunately the track was beside a 100m drop into a raging river..lucky she survived the fall and got out of the river...walked back to her camp and built a fire to warm herself..she got too close and her clothes caught a light but she pulled them off before any damage was done...she poured herself a drink to settle her jangled nerves and failed to see the rare frog in her water...she swallowed it..gulp..
    It was a very poisonous frog..dead in seconds ...a sad but true tale
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Umbilical cord strangulation by her twin (fraternal) fetus inside their mother's womb...
    #siblingrivalry
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Something heavy fell on his head....repeatedly..sorry..was an accident :#
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Anaphylaxis (iodine) while licking the salt off her wounds after injuring herself during her chess match...
  • _Sparky_
    Options
    Clobbered by a group of people who were annoyed at him explaining what big words meant.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Face eaten off by seagulls after not cleaning his mustache after eating snow crab legs at a Joe's crab Shack on the beach
  • dadupe
    dadupe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Those humps, they're alien rigged plasma bombs. RIP WeekendWarrior and Camel.