Last 5 pounds!

Options

Replies

• bronizzle
    bronizzle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on my last ten, although I am vacationing in St.Vincent in 25 days, so I am tunnel vision "get-healthy" mode! I am 25 yrs. and 5'8"
    SW: 200
    CW: 155
    GW: 145
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    allysar wrote: »
    Yep, for all of us, Halloween is over, get that candy out of the house!!

I woke up to 130 on the scale that is one pound down and the lowest I have been in probably 5 years. Super excited. When that second digit is a 2 I will do a happy dance in the bathroom!

Vicky....you are rocking this!! You are making continued progress, you should be so proud and feeling great!

I have also not exercised in a few days. 13 hour work days are rough. I am off today though and plan on a long sweat session.

Keep up the good work, we are all SO close!

Great 1 lb loss. Good plan to get some exercise in today. I am sure it will help with your loss. Determination is the key.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    I met my first goal but want to lose 5 pounds before holidays and a big vacation over Christmas. (Will gain it back)
    Basically I am a terrible maintainer so I have tohave a weight loss goal always.
    Current weight. 151
    Goal weight by 12/24. 145

Totally agree. But at least now we are trying to lose it before instead of after which used to never happen for me. That is how I got up to 162 lbs on my 5'2" frame!!!!!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I met my first goal but want to lose 5 pounds before holidays and a big vacation over Christmas. (Will gain it back)
    Basically I am a terrible maintainer so I have tohave a weight loss goal always.
    Current weight. 151
    Goal weight by 12/24. 145

Totally agree. But at least now we are trying to lose it before instead of after which used to never happen for me. That is how I got up to 162 lbs on my 5'2" frame!!!!!
    Great point. Usually I spend 6-8 months after New Years trying to lose the weight I gained from Oct to Jan. That has gotten really old, and less successful. Was at 128 today and would love to see 125 by Thanksgiving. But, I don't want to be hungry and miserable so am trying, trying, trying to be patient.

• vicky1947mfp
    Options
    10-25-15 Starting weight - 123.8
    Goal weight - 119

10-27-15 weight. - 122.8
    10-28-15 weight. - 122.0
    10-29-15 weight. - 122.2
    10-30-15 weight - 122.6
    10-31-15 weight. - 121.6
    11-1-15 weight. - 120.8
    11-2-15 weight - 120.2
    11-3-15 weight - 120.0
    11-4-15 weight - 120.6
    11-5-15 weight - 120.0
    11-6-15 weight - 121.4

Stayed right around my maintenance cals yesterday. Went to taco buffet and had wine and dessert. I hope this gain is sodium related and comes off soon!!

Will have to be good all weekend!! No wine for me.

Good luck everyone.

Vicky from NC
    5'2", 68 years old

• cdagirl
    cdagirl Posts: 27 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ok, I hv been really struggling eating wise. The thing is, if I stay at or below my cal goal I do great losing weight. Ha! That's the struggle! I'm going to start posting daily weigh ins like Vicky
    11/6 - 123.2
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I put on jeans today that I haven't worn in years! Now that is exciting!

Eating well today and another exercise session planned!
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I ordered a bikini! Ha! Okay, I don't need a bikini until June, but I got a great end-of-the-season sale on PrAna. Now that's serious motivation!
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    cdagirl wrote: »
    Ok, I hv been really struggling eating wise. The thing is, if I stay at or below my cal goal I do great losing weight. Ha! That's the struggle! I'm going to start posting daily weigh ins like Vicky
    11/6 - 123.2

It does keep me accountable. I was accountable last night for my glass of wine and a dessert after dinner. I ate it and I owned up to it. I stayed at calorie goal for yesterday but was still up a little today. But I am still going to be honest with myself when I log. If I am not, we all know things can go south in a hurry.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options

Eating well today and another exercise session planned!

<3
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I ordered a bikini! Ha! Okay, I don't need a bikini until June, but I got a great end-of-the-season sale on PrAna. Now that's serious motivation!

Yes it is. Just keep it hanging outside your closet door until next summer. That should do the trick.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    CW 132
    Gw 120.

Will be an observer until I crack past my nemesis, 60Kg (2 more pounds to go) keep up the great work folks!.
  • Jubee13
    Jubee13 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    cdagirl wrote: »
    11/6 - 123.2

It does keep me accountable. I was accountable last night for my glass of wine and a dessert after dinner. I ate it and I owned up to it. I stayed at calorie goal for yesterday but was still up a little today. But I am still going to be honest with myself when I log. If I am not, we all know things can go south in a hurry.

I agree 100%. When I stop logging everything falls apart. But I quit logging because it means for me that I'm giving up for now.
    I've been doing well this week but today was hard. So far I'm still on track though.
    CW 125 (I think that number is a little high because it was right after a three day binge.
  • ctovarez
    ctovarez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Went up 1.2 pounds this week. Skipped spinning class and had a few extra sweets. All accounted for but realized I like to snack a lot. I also need to increase exercise. I will not give up. Let's do this everyone! Let's finish this year out strong!!
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

That is awesome!! You will rock that bikini
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm at the last 4 lbs. I was hoping to hit my goal plus maybe 2 extra before the holidays,but....its going to happen when it happens.
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    I'm on my last 8lbs. V frustrating week as worked my butt off with no movement on the scales. It's so disheartening isn't it?
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I don't know what is up, but three weeks ago I weighed in at 132.4, and then the following week suddenly I am up 1.5 pounds (no binging, no high sodium I don't think) and it has taken me until today to get back to 132.8- logging and exercising. Not sure why I gained that week and at first I thought it was just water, but when the next week I am only down .5 pound and then .5 pound the next week- it's like really? How? How did I gain 1.5 in one week when I was following my daily plan and counting, logging and weighing? I was really hoping to make it to my goal by Thanksgiving, and now I am thinking maybe not until after the new year.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    10-25-15 Starting weight - 123.8
    Goal weight - 119

10-27-15 weight. - 122.8
    10-28-15 weight. - 122.0
    10-29-15 weight. - 122.2
    10-30-15 weight - 122.6
    10-31-15 weight. - 121.6
    11-1-15 weight. - 120.8
    11-2-15 weight - 120.2
    11-3-15 weight - 120.0
    11-4-15 weight - 120.6
    11-5-15 weight - 120.0
    11-6-15 weight - 121.4
    11-7-15 weight - 121.0

Stayed under calorie goal yesterday and finished week 1 of C25K.

Cooking at home today and tomorrow so will have total control of my fat and sodium intake.

Good luck everyone.

Vicky from NC
    5'2", 68 years old

• CherryBlossom217
    Options
    Hi, please could I join? I'm currently 142lbs and aiming for 133lbs.

I'm struggling to keep up my motivation for the last 9lbs!