Last 5 pounds!

Options

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    CW 133
    GW 125

Like I said, been stuck here for a 3-4 weeks at least. Trying to track macros as well as calories, but it's hard sometimes, especially eating out sometimes.
  • bearondiet
    bearondiet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    133lbs right now. Aiming 110lbs. Really difficult.
  • ctovarez
    ctovarez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So I guess I need to do more than just say I am in. :)

CW 143
    GW 135

I am 46 years old and 5'6".

I had maintained 135 for about a year and then last year the holidays hit and I gained 5 lbs. Then over the winter the temps were cold and icy and I just didn't run. I stopped walking in the morning and just got off track. I gained another 5 lbs. So just like that I put 10 lbs on. I stopped, took a breath and started all over again. I know tracking works. I don't always like to do it.

I am with you all in this journey! We can do it!!
  • gininme
    gininme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been looking for similar blogs/groups just wanting to lose 5-10. Most are geared for more but just getting rid of those few pounds can be a struggle and it really "weighs" on my brain at times. CW 136 GW 129. Thanks for the support and I'm rooting for all you too.
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have also been looking for some extra motivation! CW 138 GW 135. So close and yet so far away....
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    10-25-15 Starting weight - 123.8
    Goal weight - 119

10-27-15 weight. - 122.8

Stayed on goal calories yesterday. Was hard but I logged everything I ate and it does pay off.

Headed to Y to do a spin/cycle class to burn some more cals. Got in my 10,000 steps yesterday.

Got to lose 4 more before Thanksgiving.

Vicky from NC (raining today)
    5'2", 68 years old

• karmcl
    karmcl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the first time I tracked in a long time. It's so easy to forget how many calories things have. But with a three mile run, I stayed under. :) Good job Vicky!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've been at 129.4 +\- a few ounces for over a week. Staying under calories, hoping to get to 125 by Thanksgiving. That might be a stretch though. Maybe 125 by Christmas and have it the first time I haven't gain over the holidays in a decade. GW is 119 or thereabouts.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    fiddletime wrote: »
    I've been at 129.4 +\- a few ounces for over a week. Staying under calories, hoping to get to 125 by Thanksgiving. That might be a stretch though. Maybe 125 by Christmas and have it the first time I haven't gain over the holidays in a decade. GW is 119 or thereabouts.

We have 4 weeks until Thanksgiving. We can do this. My goal for Jan 1 is to not be over 120. So I need to lose a couple in these next 4 weeks when there should be no big events to go to.

December is so challenging!! I love fudge and cookies!!! Temptations everywhere.
  • khalley888
    khalley888 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love this motivation! We can lose those 5-10 despite those holiday challenges.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    khalley888 wrote: »
    I love this motivation! We can lose those 5-10 despite those holiday challenges.

<3
  • gardnerslater
    gardnerslater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I was down to 5 pounds left to go last Wednesday....today I'm at 9.5....I am ready to scream.....my fear is I'll start screaming and not be able to start.
    CW-184.5
    GW-175 (at least for now)
  • RachFran1982
    RachFran1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... Current weight 129
    Goal weight 119
    Xx
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    10-25-15 Starting weight - 123.8
    Goal weight - 119

10-27-15 weight. - 122.8
    10-28-15 weight. - 122.0

Stayed under calorie goal yesterday. Plus burned over 400 cals in a spin class. Great workout.

Headed to the Y to walk on track.

Thanks for the motivation peeps.

Vicky from NC (raining again today)
    5'2", 68 years old

• allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we are all pretty much on track....We can do this. Stay focused and be kind with yourself. You have worked hard and made such good progress.
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey! I want to join! I've got these sticky last few pounds I am having soooo much trouble ditching!
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey! I want to join! I've got these sticky last few pounds I am having soooo much trouble ditching!

It gets so hard, doesn't it? I am still eating at a deficit but enjoying the continued firming that is happening and the increase in my strength and endurance from my exercise. I am trying to focus on that while being patient with the scale.

I am starting to make a game of seeing how close I can get to meeting my macros and stay inside my calorie goal. I am a little Type A, lol
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have struggled so much with the last 5 (or 10) I would really like to be 110 ( a weight I haven't seen in years) but am currently fluctuating between 117 and 121. Ugh! It seems like I make progress over a few months and then life happens and I am right back to where I started.

(I am 5'1")
  • skaliwag27
    skaliwag27 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm in! Need some accountability to help me lay off the Halloween candy :)
    Current weight 126
    Goal weight 122
    I am 5'4", 29 years old.

My biggest issue is my sweet tooth. I can't kick my habit of having something sweet (usually a couple pieces of dark chocolate) at the end of the day, which usually sends me over my calorie goal. Any tips?
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Skaliwag 27 -- maybe a few more minutes on the treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike (or whatever you like to do) to be able to enjoy your chocolate and stay under your goal?