Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Options
Thought this could be a place to discuss the most recent episodes. If you don't want to know what happened-- DONT READ ON! SPOILER ALERT.

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Last night's episode :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    i was so happy it happened finally. if you read the comics you know that the recently departed character got it another, even more brutal way there instead.

now that this particular character is gone, it begs the question-
    Who is going to meet Lucille now?

Personally I hope
    Daryl gets beat to death now that Glenn's gone. It'll get instant heat on Negan until the end of the show. People will keep watching just in the hopes he finally gets what's coming to him.

Yeah, I was expecting him to go for a while now, but I always expected a spiked baseball bat.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    After overhearing a conversation on TWD did weekend all I kept thinking was there is no way they would kill that character... Never! and they went and did it. :'(:'(:'( I don't even know how to process it yet.
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    He isn't gone....if you have DVR go back and look at that scene again and pay very close attention to detail. It wasn't him being attacked/eaten, "other character" was on top of "him". And as seen in earlier episodes, once covered in the blood and all you can walk amongst the Walkers....as Machone did in a episode once before
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    B_Jaxn wrote: »
    He isn't gone....if you have DVR go back and look at that scene again and pay very close attention to detail. It wasn't him being attacked/eaten, "other character" was on top of "him". And as seen in earlier episodes, once covered in the blood and all you can walk amongst the Walkers....as Machone did in a episode once before

I watched that scene about 10 times, freeze framing. lol. He's dead. At first he kinda lands a little away from the action..but as the music progresses and the frame turns widescreen, he's gone.

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

yeah i've seen that theory but I hope he's truly gone. that would be a little too stupid for me, if he somehow survived. That was a LOT of walkers in a VERY close area without a lot of room for them to get distracted. His head was completely exposed and he was screaming at the top of his lungs. i just don't see how he could have survived.

covering yourself in geek blood only works as long as you play it cool and act like one of them, typically if they see you acting like a human they can still figure it out.

besides, the RV is dead now too. Dale treated Glenn like a son, then Dale died. Glenn took over caring for the RV. When he died, so did the RV.

That's the thing. As much as I didn't want to see him die...now that he has...I don't want it to be a dream or not real. Like Lost and The Sopranos, one of the reasons the show is so good is because main characters do get killed off...it builds suspense.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options

I watched it again too! I sure hope you are right Sir! I cried like a Baby and just couldn't believe what I had just witnessed until I watched it again! We can hope no???
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think it would be a little strange if he isn't gone. But all signs are pointing to him surviving some way. I'm guessing some type of "distracting" factor is going to arise (noise, fire, etc) and draw that herd away and somehow he makes it. There is more to it than what is being portrayed from last night's episode. Also, on Talkind Dead, following every character who has "died" he/she has appeared on the show immediately after that episode. I think it was a big cliffhanger but either way its a little too "unrealistic" if he does indeed survive
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Well I will be hoping anyway! Maybe he will somehow slide under the Dumpster and hide until the horde of Zombies is attracted to something else and gives him a chance to book it out of there. Maybe Rick will show up in his RV and save the day! :grin:
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

I watched it again too! I sure hope you are right Sir! I cried like a Baby and just couldn't believe what I had just witnessed until I watched it again! We can hope no???
    Whew...glad I wasn't the only one in tears!
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    besides, the RV is dead now too. Dale treated Glenn like a son, then Dale died. Glenn took over caring for the RV. When he died, so did the RV.

It's not even the same RV. Dale's RV was long gone; it was left at Hershel's farm when the horde came through. I don't think there is any correlation between the RV not starting and Glenn dying.

Personally, I think Glenn is still alive.
  • wolfsbayne2
    wolfsbayne2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i was so happy it happened finally. if you read the comics you know that the recently departed character got it another, even more brutal way there instead.

now that this particular character is gone, it begs the question-
    Who is going to meet Lucille now?

Personally I hope
    Daryl gets beat to death now that Glenn's gone. It'll get instant heat on Negan until the end of the show. People will keep watching just in the hopes he finally gets what's coming to him.

That's a very interesting observation. I certainly don't believe Daryl is safe. I read the comics, so I'm awaiting the arrival of Negan and Lucille.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Last night's episode :'(:'(:'(:'(

My daughter cried, ran out of the room and said she was never watching again. And that she was throwing away her TWD socks, action figures and taking down her poster. She's 8. :'(
    It made me feel empty and sad and yucky. Why do I get so invested in a frickin tv show?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Glenn is dead? !
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    I'll assume that Glenn is dead since that is what the writers led us to believe...but Steven Yeun was on set for one of the future episodes with Tom Payne who is supposedly going to play the role of Jesus from the comics. (doesn't mean much since the creators already told us Glen will appear again in some form.)

• Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hope he is not dead!!! lol I really want the comics : (