Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Options

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm thinking Eugene or Glenn. My coworkers think Michonne, Abraham, Daryl, or Glenn.
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Abraham because he was talking about a future and possibly babies with Sasha. It seems anytime a person starts thinking he/she may have a 'future' on this show, he/she is taken out! I'm really hoping the show doesn't follow the comic books to closely...don't want to loose Glenn again!
  • BrandonPenix
    BrandonPenix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think it was Glenn or Daryl, and I could see Abraham too. The producers could actually be at a point where they haven't made up their mind yet who they're going to take out. If I had to make a pick now, I'd say Glenn. The scene was pretty close to the comic and Glenn dies there, and while not absolutely tied to the comic they still strongly follow it, so I'd favor him.
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Red get's it. ha ha
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I really really wish they showed who got killed. And I do hope it's one of the original characters. I keep reading that Glenn gets it, according to the comics. I think it should be him because he's dodged way too many bullets. So was a bit disappointed that after all this suspense, they didn't show anyone. Now we gotta wait 6 months
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Here's the audio from the last few seconds:
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't think it will be Glenn, too predictable and they haven't stuck to the comics on everything. I fear its Daryl if its not Abraham.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Abe has started to be a head guy on there......so I was thinking him initial.......but he has a lot of growth room.....some of the others don't.

I disagree. I feel like Abraham has come full circle and it would be the time for him to go. I'm hoping it was Daryl or Glenn though. I haven't been disappointed in the show until this last season: this cliffhanger being the pinnacle of disappointment.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Abe has started to be a head guy on there......so I was thinking him initial.......but he has a lot of growth room.....some of the others don't.

I disagree. I feel like Abraham has come full circle and it would be the time for him to go. I'm hoping it was Daryl or Glenn though. I haven't been disappointed in the show until this last season: this cliffhanger being the pinnacle of disappointment.

I'm not gonna go all crazy if Abraham dies because he's not one of the originals. To really take this series further, they have to kill off one of originals, like Glenn or Darryl. Yes, Glenn would be predictable, but not a lot of TWD fans read the comics anyway. I know I don't, so killing off Glenn would be a big thing in my opinion. Like in "24", when they killed President Palmer, that was a series changing moment that shocked everyone because he was one of the originals and a big fan favorite. So it can't be Eugene, Sasha, Abraham or Rosita. Those four I could care less if they die.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

I'm not gonna go all crazy if Abraham dies because he's not one of the originals. To really take this series further, they have to kill off one of originals, like Glenn or Darryl. Yes, Glenn would be predictable, but not a lot of TWD fans read the comics anyway. I know I don't, so killing off Glenn would be a big thing in my opinion. Like in "24", when they killed President Palmer, that was a series changing moment that shocked everyone because he was one of the originals and a big fan favorite. So it can't be Eugene, Sasha, Abraham or Rosita. Those four I could care less if they die.
    I would argue it should be Darryl because he has a fan base similar to comic Glenn's.

• Noelv1976
    Options
    That is true ^^ So either way, there will be a lot of pissed off the people come October lol... or November, whenever it starts again
  • KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Me too, I fear the show has peaked which would means it may be a good time for the bigger stars of the show to go out on a high note. Bye bye Daryl or Rick!
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't see them offing Rick lol
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    They sure know how to drag the episodes on. I get annoyed watching it now...but I'm invested can't stop lol
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    They sure know how to drag the episodes on. I get annoyed watching it now...but I'm invested can't stop lol

More than annoyed, I get very anxious with each new episode...wondering which one of my favorite characters they are going to kill off this week. Have felt this way ever since they killed off Beth! For a while, I swore I was done watching (you should have seen me when they killed Beth!) but as you say: "I'm invested, can't stop" but it's killing me slowly...lol!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

^^^^ this

They haven't killed off a main cast member in a while. I think the last one was Beth (if you even want to consider her a 'main character. Honestly I found her singing to be annoying. lolol).

I really feel like it needs to be Glenn, Maggie, Daryl or Michonne. I will never be Rick or Carl. As much as I get a kick out of Abraham and Eugene (and his mullet) their death wouldn't have a deep impact like, say, Glenn's would. But I feel like they've teased us about Glenn's death earlier in the season so killing him now would suck, be also be like "so what - we thought he died a few months ago".

I'm just annoyed that they ended it on a cliff hanger like that. All season I wondered who'd get Lucille and now I have to wait until October!!!! :'(

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not Carl or Rick - since Negan said "If anyone moves, cut out the boys other eye and feed it to his dad" or something like that.

My guess is that its one of the following: Glenn, Abraham, Eugene, or Aaron. I don't think it'll be one of the ladies. So maybe Daryl. Guess we'll all see in October.

This finale was the worst yet. Way over hyped and underwhelming. Very anti-climactic.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not Carl or Rick - since Negan said "If anyone moves, cut out the boys other eye and feed it to his dad" or something like that.

My guess is that its one of the following: Glenn, Abraham, Eugene, or Aaron. I don't think it'll be one of the ladies. So maybe Daryl. Guess we'll all see in October.

This finale was the worst yet. Way over hyped and underwhelming. Very anti-climactic.

Speaking of Aaron...what ever happened to his boyfriend? The last I feel like I saw him was when they invited Daryl in for spaghetti dinner.

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Everyone Dies.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea who it is. Glenn or Daryl would definitely be the biggest upset to the fans. I also feel like they were setting it up to be Eugene - he's finally stepped up to the plate as a valuable member of the group, and he gave the instructions for making bullets to Rick. I thought Glenn was going to get it when he started screaming about Maggie, but the writer's were obviously setting us up for that one.

I was pretty mad that they didn't show who got killed, as I had been stressing out about it for weeks (also maybe a little too invested, lol). But evidently this episode was supposed to be about Rick realizing he's not the biggest baddest dog in town, which definitely happened.

I have to say, I really liked the character of Negan. Laughed out loud when he walked out of the RV and said "Pissin' our pants yet?" I actually enjoyed the episode; it was quiet but intense.