Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    The TV Show isn't always accurate with the Comics!
    Devol82 wrote: »
    I hope he is not dead!!! lol I really want the comics : (

Maybe Santa will get them for you this year! :smiley:
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Earlier in the episode Michonne: "lying there not knowing whether it's your own blood or your friend's"

Foreshadow?

There is a gap under the fence where the shrubs are.

Glen is a major character. He is still listed on IMBD for future episodes.

The camera will pan back to the arial shot of the walkers and to the left we will see Glen crawling out from the herd an under the fence to the left. Nicholas fell on top of him.

Glen wasn't screaming he was crying. Producers are meticulous. He wasn't coughing blood like everyone else who gets eaten.
  • lbt1004
    lbt1004 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :'( Characters die...but dang it, wasnt expecting that last night. Makes me sad to think he is gonna be a walker now, noone around to stab him in the head. :'(
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    According to TWD groupies who spoil info, Steven Yuen resigned another contract for NEXT season.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    According to TWD groupies who spoil info, Steven Yuen resigned another contract for NEXT season.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

man I hope not. that'd be such a jumping the shark moment if he somehow survived the impossible. Only thing worse than killing a major character is not having the guts to commit to it.
    Thing is that there's no definitive proof yet that he's dead. Nick was having hallucinations and it could have been another for him. If you look at the alley, there's a stairway that leads to a roof that was seemingly easy for them to have accessed (it was blocked by another dumpster lying at the bottom). So could it be a hallucination then he snaps out of it and they access the stairway?
    Again, the regular steps that happens with a lost character to death didn't follow with the Talking Dead and mention from the producer saying that we'll "see" Glenn again leads me to believe there's more to it than just a quick death in just a couple of episodes in.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    Maybe Glen is seen again as a walker by the group and Maggie and we get closure to that storyline and the character.

I just can't believe that such a major character was given such a short screen death.
  • ninerbuff
    edited October 2015
    Options
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    Maybe Glen is seen again as a walker by the group and Maggie and we get closure to that storyline and the character.

I just can't believe that such a major character was given such a short screen death.
    Well the upcoming episodes will let us know, but what a way to make people really anxious to see Glen's outcome.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    And right now the writers are watching everyone squirm...

paste-walking-dead-glenn.jpeg?1384968217
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I just hope they're aren't giving us false hope just to end it there! Glenn deserves so much more than going that way! :tired_face:
  • ninerbuff
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Glenn's Death reaction TWD&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=glenn's death reaction twd&sc=0-23&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=6F1446E73E772B609BD16F1446E73E772B609BD1

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Glenn's Death reaction TWD&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=glenn's death reaction twd&sc=0-23&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=6F1446E73E772B609BD16F1446E73E772B609BD1

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

haha this is great and ive only watched a few seconds... I love reaction videos. My reaction was literally jumping out of my chair and screaming wtf..omg..really? eff. then rewatching the scene a few times before moving on lol
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    What did ya'll think of last nights episode?
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »

I didn't mind the episode; I thought Morgan's backstory was interesting, and I really liked the Eastman character. I just feel like it was terrible timing. Everyone is dying to know Glenn's fate, not to mention the rest of the cast, and now we have to wait ANOTHER week. And judging by the promos for next week, I don't think we'll even find out about Glenn until the week after.

• Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

I didn't mind the episode; I thought Morgan's backstory was interesting, and I really liked the Eastman character. I just feel like it was terrible timing. Everyone is dying to know Glenn's fate, not to mention the rest of the cast, and now we have to wait ANOTHER week. And judging by the promos for next week, I don't think we'll even find out about Glenn until the week after.

I agree. I liked Eastman too. But to devote the entire hour and half to Morgan was disappointing.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

I agree. I liked Eastman too. But to devote the entire hour and half to Morgan was disappointing.

Agreed. I thought it was a terrible episode.

The question is.....is he even dead???