Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Options

Replies

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    If they kill Daryl I will stop watching it lol

who am I kidding... no I won't. I've invested too many hours into this show haha
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    it'll be one of the guys. AMC doesn't have the guts to show a male character beating a female character to death with a baseball bat on national tv in 2016. there'd be groups lining up to protest and make them cancel the show.

you don't really have to wait that long to find out either which is why its so stupid. they'll start filming again this summer, everybody will figure out which actor isn't on set anymore and then it'll be in the news after like a week. months before the next season.

i really wish he'd have beaten Glenn to death in front of everybody, and then rather than cut to black, he says something like "okay but i feel like you still owe me another, after killing so many of my men, so lets do that again. who's next..." then cut to black. would've been super dark and evil and still had a semi-cliffhanger ending without anybody knowing who the second character to be picked is. could've been a Red Wedding moment.

that said, i'm sure it'll just be aaron at this point. i love the guy who plays him but he's just a redshirt really and the plot armor is too thick for the rest of the people in the lineup.

I liked the idea of killing one then cutting to black on the second one. But it won't be Aaron because he's not one of the main guys. I think fans would be pissed if it's one of the newer characters. The show has peaked, it is time to move on and off one of the main characters. Not even talking about Michonne or Sasha or Maggie. Has to be the originals from the first season.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    it'll be one of the guys. AMC doesn't have the guts to show a male character beating a female character to death with a baseball bat on national tv in 2016. there'd be groups lining up to protest and make them cancel the show.

you don't really have to wait that long to find out either which is why its so stupid. they'll start filming again this summer, everybody will figure out which actor isn't on set anymore and then it'll be in the news after like a week. months before the next season.

i really wish he'd have beaten Glenn to death in front of everybody, and then rather than cut to black, he says something like "okay but i feel like you still owe me another, after killing so many of my men, so lets do that again. who's next..." then cut to black. would've been super dark and evil and still had a semi-cliffhanger ending without anybody knowing who the second character to be picked is. could've been a Red Wedding moment.

that said, i'm sure it'll just be aaron at this point. i love the guy who plays him but he's just a redshirt really and the plot armor is too thick for the rest of the people in the lineup.

They might keep all of the cast around to fool people into thinking they have it all figured. The producers and creators should be too smart to let something like that leak out during the summer.

If it would be like a Red Wedding moment Negan would have just slaughtered them all.

I would hate to see Aaron go I like the actor playing him too.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    I just want to bring up another thing I haven't really seen mentioned from the last episode... the two "armored" men who found Carol and morgan. who do you guys think they are?
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    They're likely from The Kingdom - and I think they're "good" guys.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: I've never read the graphic novels, just know what I've heard/read. :wink:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks it will be Maggie because she was sick and they were fighting so hard to save her. So all of it was for not, and they "learn their lesson." I'm not convinced, but it'd be hella brutal.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    have they mentioned The Kingdom before? I must have missed that apparently lol
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

No, they haven't encountered them in the show yet.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks it will be Maggie because she was sick and they were fighting so hard to save her. So all of it was for not, and they "learn their lesson." I'm not convinced, but it'd be hella brutal.

I don't think AMC has the ballz to have a pregnant woman brutally murdered like that. I think it would be just a bit too disturbing.

• denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options

I don't think AMC has the ballz to have a pregnant woman brutally murdered like that. I think it would be just a bit too disturbing.

Sure they would. They've already killed children.

I don't think it's Maggie because her baby is going to die and eat it's way our of her.
  • kaylajane11
    Options
    138shades wrote: »

No, they haven't encountered them in the show yet.
    they just did..........The Kingdom, the Hilltop, and Alexandria will battle the Saviors......and well you know the outcome. RICK FTW

Sorry, I meant until now they haven't encountered them, and we still haven't heard it be called "The Kingdom" yet. Anyone who only watches the show and knows nothing about the comic would have no idea where the armored men are from.
  • kaylajane11
    Options

I don't think it's Maggie because her baby is going to die and eat it's way our of her.

That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of that.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options

Was that in the comics?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

Hahahaha that definitely came to mind when she suddenly started having horrible stomach pain.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »

Was that in the comics?
    No.

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    My two candidates are Aaron (as a red shirt sacrifice and who's story line is going nowhere) OR Maggie... dramatic and it alters the story line significantly (as described during the "talkig dead" . Also I am assuming that Maggie killed that red head at the Savior's outpost... she was (the red head) "in charge" so I am inclined to believe she may have been Negan's "significant other" LEST we forget his speech about wanting to set the tone for the future what better example of the brutality they will face should they decide to not work for the Saviors??? : Secondly, Negan has no idea what is bothering Maggie. HE may believe that he is doing Rick's gang a favor by tapping her noodle, her death saves medical resources AND removes a distraction for the worker bees that the Alexandrians are about to become. going forward they will empty Rick's pockets and find out who drafted the recipe for bullets... which will make Eugene the Alexandrian "inside man" by mid-season.
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28 I have been wondering about Aaron's partner myself. I just thought I missed something and he got killed off. Anyone know?