beccy2talk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join x
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 23*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 8 Planning to add another to the string tonight, no matter what. :wink:

I am thankful for the accountability and encouragement this group offers. I'm also grateful for how open, candid, and welcoming everyone is. In the US or not, I pray you each have a Happy Thanksgiving! :heart:
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    beccy2talk wrote: »
    Is it too late to join x

Never! Welcome in. The water's fine. :smile:
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

me: 21
    lns: 4*
    no streaking

Every "streak" starts with ...one in a row! :wink: We're on your side. do what you do with a plan.
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    :star: If your plan is to begin a new streak on Friday, that's great! Do it on purpose. Do NOT sit down this evening and eat everything that does't move! Choose to have that piece of pie ...but not the whole pie! Enjoy that delicious, only-around-this-season treat without guilt because you chose and know it's not a habit you're going to drift back into.

Enjoying the occasion, choosing to relax the boundaries, is not failure. Abandoning all reason "until the first of the year" because "I blew it" would be. I didn't get "here" on purpose, but by letting impulses decide my direction! Now I want to choose!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,378 Member
    Options
    Me: 25*
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 12 :smiley:

@WalkerPop I am grateful for your timely words of wisdom. I am choosing continue the fight into December.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    LNS: 6
    Streak: 4
  • curto123
    curto123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Me: 6
    LNS: 0
    Getting a headache after 9:00, I hope my system starts to adjust.
  • liftingwateringcan
    liftingwateringcan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    :star: If your plan is to begin a new streak on Friday, that's great! Do it on purpose. Do NOT sit down this evening and eat everything that does't move! Choose to have that piece of pie ...but not the whole pie! Enjoy that delicious, only-around-this-season treat without guilt because you chose and know it's not a habit you're going to drift back into.

Enjoying the occasion, choosing to relax the boundaries, is not failure. Abandoning all reason "until the first of the year" because "I blew it" would be. I didn't get "here" on purpose, but by letting impulses decide my direction! Now I want to choose!

This ^^ Sitting down soon to enjoy some pie and ice cream with my family. Yes your right... It's a choice and pleasure to enjoy without going overboard or give an ok to make it a nightly ritual!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 24
    LNS: 2* >:)

New day!
  • liftingwateringcan
    liftingwateringcan Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Me: 13
    Lns: 1*
    Streak: 13
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    Me: 24*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 9
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »

Excellently said!!! :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    beccy2talk wrote: »
    Is it too late to join x

Never too late. This challenge continues monthly. Welcome!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Nov 26

Me: 26*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 87 days
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 6
    Streak: 5
  • curto123
    curto123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 1 Thwarted by pecan pie.
    But did a training 5k to offset.
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 18
    #Days: 27

I didn't have time to post here yesterday. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day. I stuck with my plan during the big family meal and felt plenty full but not overstuffed. I even enjoyed my pumpkin pie!