November 2015 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• gabbo34
    gabbo34 Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Happiness is a new pair of kicks. Got a call from the running store that the new Adrenaline's were in . I'd retired my previous pair after 400 miles and an HM last week. Didn't like my old backup shoes that I never got along with. Picked up the new pair today. Unfortunately it's pouring down rain right now. They'll get their first outing on long run Sunday. I'm in for 70 miles this month.
  • Amandajs232
    Amandajs232 Posts: 194 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Going for 70km (43miles) less than most but more than I would normally do

exercise.png
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 110 have a half I'll need to taper for mid month. 110 might even be stretching it but we will see.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    In again for 250km.
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    In for 85 miles!
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    gabbo34 wrote: »
    Happiness is a new pair of kicks. Got a call from the running store that the new Adrenaline's were in . I'd retired my previous pair after 400 miles and an HM last week. Didn't like my old backup shoes that I never got along with. Picked up the new pair today. Unfortunately it's pouring down rain right now. They'll get their first outing on long run Sunday. I'm in for 70 miles this month.

New shoes!! :smiley: Got to love kicking off a new month with new kicks!
  • SerenityNow76
    SerenityNow76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I join in? I'm a beginner and 4 weeks ago started doing parkrun with my kids. I will be 40 next year and am using that to motivate me to become fitter and healthier. I'm going to aim for 30 kms in November.

exercise.png

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    250 km walking/running for me for November.

exercise.png
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I'm keen. However I am a swimmer first and foremost so running will be very secondary training wise! Think I will aim for 40 miles for November (even that might be optimistic!)
  • vandinem
    vandinem Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    In for 75 miles. I usually go for 100 but will be traveling for a week and will likely not run during that time.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My goal for November is 90. I have my first half December 5th so I'll need to taper the week before the race.

exercise.png

• MyLifeMyCreation
    MyLifeMyCreation Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    November goal: 120

exercise.png
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I am in for 60 miles at I am also going to run the turkey trot this year.
    I am going to try to get the ticker in lets see if it works lol

exercise.png

eta yay i got the ticker!
  • Ohhim
    Ohhim Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Got through 184 in October, but ramping up my mileage for Disney in January (as the Florida weather cools down), so targeting 220 in November.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Every month I keep saying that I am going to participate in this challenge, but I am too lazy to do the ticker thing. So this is my first month at actually giving it a try, which is ironic because I just completed a marathon in October and am on a trend of decreasing my mileage. I did hit personal highs of 200 and 205 miles in August and September. October has been a little light due to tapering and post race recovery, so I will be finishing in somewhere around 100 miles after tomorrow's run. Going to shoot for a conservative 120 in November. Hopefully it will be more. Now to see if this ticker thing is actually going to work...

exercise.png

Welcome!! And I'm too lazy to do a ticker too!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one...I just add my miles up and include it in my posts!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    In for 80, didn't quite do it in October.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    November goal = 100 miles
  • JenDetermined
    JenDetermined Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm new, but I'd like to join! I'm setting a 60 miles of running goal.

exercise.png

• louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 40 miles this month. I've finally gotten back to regular running but I want to keep the mileage low for now to avoid any reoccurrence of my injury.
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    November Running Challenge 2015 - 110km
    01/11 – 5.0 km
    02/11 –
    03/11 -
    04/11 -
    05/11 -

Total – 5 / 110km