Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    B2e01MrIQAAnxUd.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Just read this fro ma friend... WOW... So true!! We all need a little balance in life! =)

l-182183.jpg
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    @ShyCush6 - HA!!! Love both of those!!!
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely people.

Its been a bit of a mixed week so far. A friend passed away this morning and my sister in law gave birth to her 5th child 8 weeks early.

As for me i am doing great sticking to my diet and exercising. I have been walking this morning for 2 hours and later this evening I will be going to the gym and get a bit of circuit training done.

Glad to see everyone is doing great. will check in again soon :smiley:
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I haven't checked in for a few days , great to see you are all doing so good. I have been keeping myself on track but I will admit I have had a few days that it is a struggle but determination won out. I don't know the number of steps I have been taking but it has been alot. take care and keep pushing on my friends. You are awesome
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    GIllian, sorry for your loss and good thoughts for your sister and her baby!

So far it been a pretty good week for me, yesterday I over ate a little, we had lasana, bread and pie at work, but it all averages out for my week and I still end up under my weekly goal! Today we get off work early and I was going to go swim laps, but I couldnt find my goggles or swimcap (I think a child "borrowed" them and never returned them. For now I am planning a run at lunch then go to the gym when I get off work for some weights and maybe a walkin the resistance pool
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Darklords wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, I haven't checked in for a few days , great to see you are all doing so good. I have been keeping myself on track but I will admit I have had a few days that it is a struggle but determination won out. I don't know the number of steps I have been taking but it has been alot. take care and keep pushing on my friends. You are awesome

Glad to hear determination won out!! Keep up the steps! WAY TO GO!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    GIllian, sorry for your loss and good thoughts for your sister and her baby!

So far it been a pretty good week for me, yesterday I over ate a little, we had lasana, bread and pie at work, but it all averages out for my week and I still end up under my weekly goal! Today we get off work early and I was going to go swim laps, but I couldnt find my goggles or swimcap (I think a child "borrowed" them and never returned them. For now I am planning a run at lunch then go to the gym when I get off work for some weights and maybe a walkin the resistance pool

Sounds like you have a great day planned Cassie!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Just remember... don't fall into this! =) We can still enjoy without overeating!

Overeat-Thanksgiving.jpg

• ShyCush6
    Options
    Sorry for you r loss Gill! Looks like you are rocking it otherwise!! Great workouts!

I'm doing pretty good! 10,000 steps each day and a workout, just like I had planned! Except so far today. I didn't get my workout in as I did some quick errands before work. I didn't want to go after work as the stores will be crazy, but at 8 am, they aren't bad! Hopefully, I will get both in today! Tomorrow will be the challenge! I need to get up and workout immediately and I should be fine... it's just the thought of getting up early on my day off to workout... Hmm!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    7aeba9b0661790abf9ee9895cb6475e7.jpg
  • conquertheself
    conquertheself Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is great, it is exactly what I like. LETS BE EACH OTHERS CHEERLEADERS!
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Thank you all for your kind words earlier in the week, hopefully my new nephew will be able to come home in a couple of weeks as he is doing well.

After a bit of a mixed week I managed to stay on track and have lost 1lb
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Thank you all for your kind words earlier in the week, hopefully my new nephew will be able to come home in a couple of weeks as he is doing well.

After a bit of a mixed week I managed to stay on track and have lost 1lb

Great job Gill!! Way to stay on track. Hope all goes well for your family.
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    This is great, it is exactly what I like. LETS BE EACH OTHERS CHEERLEADERS!

Welcome!! Check in often!!
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of this group! My name is Jen, I'm 40 and want to look and feel like myself again! The weight crept on slowly over the last 8 years and I want it gone!
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    zenjen13 wrote: »
    I love the idea of this group! My name is Jen, I'm 40 and want to look and feel like myself again! The weight crept on slowly over the last 8 years and I want it gone!

welcome to the group :)
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track after a few days of not really tracking and eating bigger meals with family. No gain, but no loss either!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Today's plan is house cleaning till it warms up a bit then head outside to get some work done. We got my youngest son a mini mule yesterday as an early Christmas present, want to let him ride the mule this afternoon.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    zenjen13 wrote: »

Hey Jen... Great to meet another Jen. Let's Do This!!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Time to get back on track after a few days of not really tracking and eating bigger meals with family. No gain, but no loss either!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Today's plan is house cleaning till it warms up a bit then head outside to get some work done. We got my youngest son a mini mule yesterday as an early Christmas present, want to let him ride the mule this afternoon.

Nice work on the no gain/no loss....I haven't even weighed in. Getting back to logging today though. Happy cleaning!