Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    #dailycheckin - I finally got up this AM for a workout. I have got to get back into morning workouts! It's getting too easy to talk myself out of it after work! I tried Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix program. Unfortunately I'm just not feeling it! It's a great program but over the holidays I need to stick to trainers that motivates me... Jessica Smith TV and Tone It Up!! ♥ Those ladies make me want to work harder!! ♦ Here's to epic sweat sessions!! ♦ WE GOT THIS!! ♦

Here's this mornings Insta post:
    lkng72x1cmb4.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to catching up. Slammed today so I will try tonight or tomorrow! Keep up the great jobs!! Love all the posts!
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well, making good food choices!!

Had a great run at lunch ! Felt like I was "actually" running versus just shuffling along, went further than I normally do for that time! But my dang Garmin HRM "lost" the data from my run, it just recorded my walk after my run! Oh well! It counted the steps so I still got some credit from it. I was just looking forward to seeing my pace.

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    #dailycheckin - Got a great lunchtime walk in today. Cardio Fix + a walk - that's a good start to trying to stay on track over the holidays!

obpf5wtedhep.jpg
    try.jpg 65.6K
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Healthy is going to look so good on me! I'm staying focused on the goal.
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!
    Hope you all have a great, productive day ! First thing I do every morning when I get to work is come here and checkin, I enjoy seeing everyones updates
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Laura from Northern California. I'm new here and just read through your discussions. You all seem very positive and I'd love to be a part of it. I will be 67 years young in a month and need to lose 20# again (2013) and get fit. I'm retired, so there is no need to go out of the house, soo, I sit in front of the TV. Fractured my knee cap in five places a couple of years ago and it still hurts. I have no motivation to walk or exercise, even though that I have a tread mill and Bow-Flex. Hubby won't walk with me and he could lose 30# also.( not going there) I need help, so this is why I'm here. I'm on Jenny Craig 1200 calories week #2. Logging all my food and have a hard time eating the snacks to eat enough calories. Lost 2# last week, was bad on Monday, but back to Monday am weight and now stuck. Help!

Hi Laura! Welcome to the group! Love to cheer and keep you motivated! Hope you enjoy this group! Seems like a lovely group of motivators!! =) We will get you off that couch and walking! ;)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Darklords wrote: »
    Hello everyone I did not check in yesterday but I did weigh myslef and this week I am down 3.5 lbs. I am running on low sleep but I have been trying really hard to keep my work outs and walking sorry can't tell you a step count I don't think my pedometer is accurate at all. My mission is to get a Fitbit shorty I am open for suggestions on them. You are all doing amazing reaching you'd goals and passing along the motivation keep it up

AWESOME!!! 3.5 lbs! You rock!! Motivation for us all!! Keep it up girl!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Hope every body is having a good day! I think today's workout is going to be taking and cleaning the goats sheds and pen. My husband has the stomach bug so I don't want to leave the kid with him. We may try and hit the fire station this afternoon after his nap for a workout. But taking and shoveling for a few hours will burn a few calories.

Does anyone have big plans for next week? I'm working all week, minus Thursday and we are going to my parents on Sunday for a belated thanksgiving dinner and birthday party for my middle stepson

Great workout... kill two birds with one stone!!
    I'm working everyday but Thursday as well! Dinner with the family Thursday and the rest of the weekend I have to myself! Might do some shopping and wrapping Christmas presents! Yes... I already have most of my decorations up... I am THAT girl! =) Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    lcnoel13 wrote: »
    I lost 4.4 lbs in my first week! Weekends are usually hard but my family has been supportive and made sure we were active.

Awesome job!! You are doing amazing!! ;) Keep up the good work!!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    #dailycheckin - Hey Guys.... Cold weekend here in IN! Not as cold as MI but cold enuff for me. Had "date night" last night with hubby. I was able to save up some calories - I had oatmeal and coffee all day knowing what dinner was going to be like but HOLY MOLY... it's all good. Went to a winery for dinner then off to the big tree lighting event. It was a nice evening.
    p33x9f7hqa8c.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well... BIG week coming up. Enjoy your visits and the goodies.... but get some calorie burns in too.

Awesome!! Proves you can have fun and watch yourself at the same time!! Love all your posts!!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    breckrose wrote: »
    How do I add myself to the group?

You just did! Keep in touch often and we will try to keep you motivated! =)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    kriswcfr wrote: »
    Hi I would love to join your group I have at least 60 lbs to lose. I am in need of a support group

Wonderful! Welcome!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    I've been trying to get healthier and more fit for about 2 years, but am finally determined and I know I can do it now. I have been back here for about 3 weeks now, and I know that at my age, its a much slower process that it used to be but I really want to feel better, so I'm going to give it my best shot! It always helps to have support, and I would love to be part of this group!

Welcome!! Keep us posted on your daily outcomes!! Struggles... whatever you want to share!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    I haven't been very active on here, mostly cause I've been generally slacking. I feel like I'm finally getting back on track...no more wine or slop!!

One hour Hatha Yoga this morning, 45 minutes Concept 2 rowing machine, and 45 minutes spin bike this evening. 13,730 steps.

WONDERFUL!!! Way to get back on track! You rocked it!! Love hearing from you!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    I did really well this weekend as far as calories go but still not motivated to exercise on the weekends. I've been exercising Monday thru Friday and taking Saturday and Sunday off.

I am right there with you!! I'd say you are doing great. Especially if you are staying under on calories as well! No worries!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    #dailycheckin - I finally got up this AM for a workout. I have got to get back into morning workouts! It's getting too easy to talk myself out of it after work! I tried Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix program. Unfortunately I'm just not feeling it! It's a great program but over the holidays I need to stick to trainers that motivates me... Jessica Smith TV and Tone It Up!! ♥ Those ladies make me want to work harder!! ♦ Here's to epic sweat sessions!! ♦ WE GOT THIS!! ♦
    Love the morning workout! I got mine in this morning!! Sweet!! I need to check out those ladies! Sounds great!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Healthy is going to look so good on me! I'm staying focused on the goal.

That's the spirit Leslie!! =)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!
    Hope you all have a great, productive day ! First thing I do every morning when I get to work is come here and checkin, I enjoy seeing everyones updates

Hey Cassie! I need to get on first thing in the morning too! I love that this motivates me!!