Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    jkhoffe wrote: »
    @caritiger - Clearly on a different time zone.....I still have 5 hours togo :(

I have six hours! =( I'm jealous!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    @CariTJR;35675097 LMAO! I love it Barcadio!!! I might have to try it! But then again it didn't work out too well for my zumba class that time though... =)

• CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    15 mins left for me! Yay! But for all you guys in the States, think of it this way, while you were all tucked up in bed fast asleep, I was already at work... ;)
    One last one before I go -
    linvznig5jns.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Love it Cari!!! I might need this on my fridge this weekend to deter me!!
    funny-fat-sign-refrigerator.jpg
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    ShyCush6 wrote: »

I almost spit my coffee out onto my monitor reading this one. That's hysterical!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Thanks Rachel! Glad I almost made you spit out your coffee! This group rocks!!

Ok Ladies!! I mapped out my plan this morning!! If I stick to my plan, I can be at my goal weight by Christmas!! I want you all to keep asking me how I'm doing... Keep me accountable!! Damn it.. I am going to do this!!! By next year when we do our family trip at the water park in February, I am going to have a cute sexy swimsuit!!! I'm going to do this!!!! I love making out goals and seeing what I can do in a time period! At first it looks so far out there but when you spell it out... It's really not!! Let's rock this ladies!
  • aevans0026
    aevans0026 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rachel! Glad I almost made you spit out your coffee! This group rocks!!

Ok Ladies!! I mapped out my plan this morning!! If I stick to my plan, I can be at my goal weight by Christmas!! I want you all to keep asking me how I'm doing... Keep me accountable!! Damn it.. I am going to do this!!! By next year when we do our family trip at the water park in February, I am going to have a cute sexy swimsuit!!! I'm going to do this!!!! I love making out goals and seeing what I can do in a time period! At first it looks so far out there but when you spell it out... It's really not!! Let's rock this ladies!

That is awesome. I keep telling myself next year you are going to look and feel better at 33 than you did at 28. It may seem like a lot of time but if I did nothing then at best I'ld look the same as I do now but I'ld probably be fatter. So 1 year seems a lot better than never. So prepare for a sexier, healthier you.
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you girls are cracking me up today! I love all those pics you've posted, I choked on my coffee at Barcardio!

@ShyCush6 : Great job! You can totally get to your goal by Christmas! And heck, even if you don't you'll still rock that bathing suit. There's nothing worse than worrying about the way you look in a swimsuit because it stops you from enjoying yourself. We will try to help you stay on track as much as we can!

@CariTJR : That Friday pic is awesomeness personified. I love it. Totally stealing it. Have a great weekend!

@uoflgirl89 : I agree with the opinions above. You sound lightly active to me as well. Go with that and what MFP tells you. It's tempting to go lower but you're just setting yourself up for failure bc the lower cals will be too hard to maintain. Slow and steady is the key.

@FitEqualsSmile : Welcome! 20lbs since December is HUGE! Way to go!

@jkhoffe : Don't sweat it. I gain 4lbs at TOM and usually 2lbs after a workout. I use a weight app to trend it out and I find that prevents me from panicking at a gain. Even if it was from eating too much, just keep logging and move on. Consistency is the key to this new lifestyle. You're going to do great!

Weighed in today and lost .8lbs! Woo Hoo! I'm coming up to my 4 month's on here so I'll post some stats at that point. I have been OVER on my cals a few days this week because I haven't been working out but I haven't been over by much so it seems I'm doing ok.

I came home from rehearsal last night and was STARVING (like, eat the whole house kind of hungry) so I ate my prelogged snack and beer. But, then I ate cookies which I had NOT accounted for AND I ate double the serving size. And it was good! haha I won't feel guilty. :)

It's finally warmer here too. It was minus 15 yesterday but we've reached 0 today! Spring is coming, happy days! Have a great weekend everyone, keep smiling!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    @ShyCush6 - you are from the Midwest, Yes? My family and I do the Dells every year in February. I fully plan to fit in a cute suit by then

Too funny! We do the Dells every Feb as well. We stay at the Wilderness... I grew up in SW Wisconsin but I'm in the Madison area now.
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You ladies and gentleman crack me up. I think I have found a great group here.
    It is supposed to hit mid 60's here by Tuesday of next week and we are so excited. I think even the dogs can feel it. They are eager for a walk as am I.

Totally missed my gym workout today and I am feeling it. My youngest had his wisdom teeth out this AM and I just have not had the chance to get it in with all the running around. Happy I did double duty yesterday and have time to double up tomorrow. The scale finally moved this morning and I don't want to see an uptrend again.

@ShyCush6 - have you tried an app called Happy Scale? I found it a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed with it (not necessarily a good thing). I used to plan everything in excel and track my loses with trend lines but this does it all for your. I love it.
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    You ladies and gentleman crack me up. I think I have found a great group here.
    It is supposed to hit mid 60's here by Tuesday of next week and we are so excited. I think even the dogs can feel it. They are eager for a walk as am I.

Totally missed my gym workout today and I am feeling it. My youngest had his wisdom teeth out this AM and I just have not had the chance to get it in with all the running around. Happy I did double duty yesterday and have time to double up tomorrow. The scale finally moved this morning and I don't want to see an uptrend again.

@ShyCush6 - have you tried an app called Happy Scale? I found it a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed with it (not necessarily a good thing). I used to plan everything in excel and track my loses with trend lines but this does it all for your. I love it.

Thanks!! I will check it out! Sounds like something I will enjoy playing with!!
    Awesome the scale moved this morning and way to double up yesterday! Always great when you do miss to get in an extra workout! Way to go!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    @ShyCush6 - you are from the Midwest, Yes? My family and I do the Dells every year in February. I fully plan to fit in a cute suit by then

Too funny! We do the Dells every Feb as well. We stay at the Wilderness... I grew up in SW Wisconsin but I'm in the Madison area now.

ummm....we also stay in the Dells. Maybe next Feb we should have a beer at The Thirsty Buffalo....crazy small world

Sounds like a plan!! Love that idea!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Wow, I had to power read through all of the new posts. Hello new people and congrats to everyone who has had accomplishments, and congrats to those for sticking with it even when things were tough!

I'm changing up my weight lifting routine this month. I've been consistently doing the same routine, and while I have been increasing my weights (last night my squat was 110lb which is a new high for me), but it's starting to feel like a "routine" to me, and I think my body is adjusting to doing the same workouts every day. I found a new weightlifting program I'm going to start doing for the next two months as well as restarting C25K. :)
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, am sort of new here. Need to lose weight after seeing pics and videos of myself...didn't realise that I was that big.
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a great thread! Thanks so much to everyone for sharing - so motivating!
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was looking forward to a Saturday morning lie in but hubby and dogs had other ideas...up at 7 am, sun shining, out for a 4K walk in the woods and back home now for breakfast! Wasn't planned for this morning but feel great to have my walk done! Especially since I've been struggling with motivation lately!
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    CariTJR wrote: »
    15 mins left for me! Yay! But for all you guys in the States, think of it this way, while you were all tucked up in bed fast asleep, I was already at work... ;)
    One last one before I go -
    linvznig5jns.jpg

I TOTALLY NEED TO EAT A SKINNY PERSON ALSO. IF THATS THE CASE BY THIS TIME MONDAY I WILL HAVE COMPLETED MY 30# WEIGHT LOSS I STILL NEED TO LOSE. :):p
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

I almost spit my coffee out onto my monitor reading this one. That's hysterical!

You guys are killing me. I never going to get any work done. Boss might be mad.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    p64d7vu1w3sr.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!! Thanks for sharing @bluepoppies777
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Shy... I totally need this!! LOLOL! :D