18-25 year olds?

Options

Replies

• CourtneyLynnette
    CourtneyLynnette Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi! Im Courtney, im 20 and im looking for motivation buddies (: Ive gained and lost the same weight a lot due to depression and new meds. Hoping to harness some motivation to try and get out of my rut:/ I'd love to have some friends to help support each other and keep each other motivated! (:
  • TReccs4
    TReccs4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Evieelena wrote: »
    hi i'm evie! i've been on and off this app for a while now and I'm trying to add more friends around my age. :) im 19 and looking to lose another 60 or so lbs. I've gained some weight from a binging disorder and i'm still trying to fight it but i'd love to have some new people added to my list! Just friend request me or comment and ill friend you! please be active on here though lol.

I have about the same amount to lose, too :) I'm 21, just starting out losing weight and need the motivation too, haha.
  • Ashleigh_LP
    Ashleigh_LP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm 25/F/UK. I'm 5ft5 and 73kg with 10 left to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sheks41191
    Sheks41191 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, Female, South Africa - 60 pounds or 30kgs to lose, add away.
  • slwebster997
    slwebster997 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All I am 18, looking to initially lose 28 pounds.

I lost roughly 18 pounds around 14 months ago but recently it has crept on, this was because of finishing stressful year 13 a-level year causing me to pile on the pounds and binge on the booze!!

I enjoy going to the gym, but struggle with different recipes so looking for simple sorts of food.

Would love to meet people on here who I can relate to as I have stick thin friends who just don't get it!!!

I know I am not HUGE but I want to get back into the weight bracket where I feel great and have confidence again.

I am fortunate enough to work for a company who supply free lunch daily, so I can get a make my own salad from a salad bar... but need help with dressings etc!! and salad just does not fill me up!! I love my carbs too much

anyway please add meeeee
  • lauraenglandx
    lauraenglandx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura and I'm 21! I'm trying to lose around 14 pounds and could do with all the encouragement I can get. Please feel free to add me!
  • dairaoga
    dairaoga Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Daira and I'm 23. I'm not happy about my body. I'm out of shape and want to change it. Feel free to add me!
  • slwebster997
    Options
    Hi All how do you add people as a friend?? I'm stuck and wanted to add you all!
  • sydn3ysmith
    sydn3ysmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking for friends to help me lose at least 30 pounds or so!! add me!
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 as well and need to lose roughly 70-80lbs so I'll add you!
  • AdaliaAngel
    AdaliaAngel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angel. I'm 22 and have a 6 month old son. I've lost 3.2 lbs so far, and I've been here for 11 days. I'm looking to lose 40 more. It's been a difficult journey because my depression keeps me binge eating and it's sometimes hard to get out of bed, but I cut out sodas and a lot of the sodium from my diet, and it's helped a lot.
    Feel free to add me!
  • bristar006
    bristar006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Bri, and I am 21 years old. I am currently in my last year of school, and it seems that after four years the weight has just seemed to creep up on me. I would love some more motivation and support on here from people in similar situations! Feel free to add me.
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily, 21, and a social work major. I've previously lost around 20lbs with MFP but over the last year I've put that back on and more. I'm at 250lb now, which is the most I've ever been at in my life. My goal currently is 10lbs in the next five weeks because I'm off to Cuba and want to look at least a little better in my 'fatkini'!

Overall I'm setting my starting goal at 200lbs, and we'll see where we go from there! 6 days in so far, and also trying out Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Nice to meet you :smile:
  • anthonynaylor
    anthonynaylor Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    24 y/o student w/ 30-40 to drop. Wish you all the best of luck w/ your goals. You can add me if you please.
  • slwebster997
    Options
    hows everyone getting on today?? theres cakes on the cupboard infront of me at work but I am RESISTING! started the day with branflakes and pineapple, lunch ive had a tuna sweetcorn sandwich thin, followed by some popchips and a banana! still got 700cals remaining for the day ahead! would be great for us all to share our little tips we may have to help motivate eachother! :)
  • halilbuz
    halilbuz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    24, Hello :)
  • SabrinaBergman
    SabrinaBergman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm Sabrina. I'm 24. Recently graduated with my MSW. I've lost a lot of weight but I'm looking to continue it. I've used this app on and off for years. Currently back on. I'm looking to lose around another 50 pounds. I'm always looking for motivation, support, and accountability buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm Jess ^^ I'm 19 and a medical student living in Spain. I'm hoping to lose another 80 or so pounds ^^ (only just started last week)
  • abigailbecker14
    abigailbecker14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Abby and I'm 20! I'm currently around 241lbs and I'm looking to lose about 100lbs to be healthier. I'd love having friend for motivation and support! I've succeeded in losing about 20lbs last year at this time but it slowly all came back. In desperate meet of some friends to keep pushing me.
  • habla25
    habla25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Audrey and I'm 20! Looking to lose 50 pounds and become generally more active! Would love workout buddies and friends!