WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2015

Options

Replies

• jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Janetr, my husband has been angry for a long long time. You know how young couple in love is like. The woman thinks she can 'cure' any problems future husband has. Well that was me. I knew he had some anger issues but not this bad. And they have just gotten worse as the years go past. I know politics is a forbidden subject here but that is causing him a lot, I mean a lot of anger. Plus a lot of the world problems, specifically terrorism and he says he is not a racist but that man is. He just won't admit it. And then there is his illness. He didn't mind the heart disease, the doctors were taking care of it. He didn't have to do anything. Ha Ha. At first the Parkinson's was barely visible, he even told people he had Parkinson's type symptoms. But when the severe ulcerative colitis came, it came with a vengeance and hasn't stopped. It has completely changed our world. We used to travel short distances, can't do that now. We used to drive to see our daughter, the one who buys $500 cars. Now he knows if we want to see them that they have to drive here. Even his Karaoke has changed. It can only be a place that has at least 2 stalls in the bathroom. Just knowing he is wearing a diaper affects anyone. Knowing he is forking out $573 for his IV treatments that so far haven't shown that they are doing much. Life is treating him badly right now. I am not trying to make excuses for him, I am trying to understand him.

Penny, I agree with you. calling anyone an idiot, stupid or anything like that is bad. But my husband is not one who will keep his feeling to himself. I often wondered why I stayed with him and as my girls grew to be adults they have asked me and I really don't know except those wedding vows that I hold so sacred. But after this scare this summer with the meningitis, we grew so much closer. I realized and he did to that we do dearly love each other. This may be to much TMI but I stopped being 'physical' with him because of the amount of times I was called a f*****g b***h, you just don't feel like hopping in bed with a man to much. And that made him mad. I have talked to his brothers wives and they are the same. I know I would not want to cross his sister about anything. She is such a rotten individual that I wrote her out of my life. It was so hard to do that. That is just not the way I was brought up or continue to believe. But my sister sees a big difference in our marriage after he recovered from his meningitis. So I hope there can be change if he ever goes into remission with his ulcerative colitis and his life can go back to normal.

Well my vision has gotten no better today. This dirt or black snow is constant now. As i am writing and reading, if I look to the left, the snow flows that way. If I look to the right, it flows that way. Going to Walmart was a real trip. I realized how bad my vision really is right now. I had only been in the house and so my field of vision wasn't that vast. But then I went into a big store and things like Produce aren't clear to me. And that is a fairly big sign. The smaller signs like the labels on the aisles like fruit or vegetables were worse. So I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I don't rust myself to drive so DH will do that. We had to check to see if there was a bathroom there. I know the doctor will do a dilated exam and the last time I had one and it was in the evening I felt like I had taken some kind of hallucinogenic drug. Street lights and headlights coming at me, so many halos at one time, all blending into each other. I swore I would never do that again.

Joyce, Indiana

• mtowne002
    mtowne002 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    fancy - how old is your pup? be careful, a mile may be too long depending on the age. the joints are not even matured yet, still growing. you have to stop the poocher, cuz they may want to keep going even if they shouldn't

He is only seven weeks old today. I didn't think of him not being ready for a walk. I was reading the dog whisperer book and he said to take them on a long walk 2-3 times a day. I thought a long walk was about a mile. But, maybe you are right about his development. I myself have no idea. I am only on chapter 3 in the book on how to care for the puppy.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
    fancy - how old is your pup? be careful, a mile may be too long depending on the age. the joints are not even matured yet, still growing. you have to stop the poocher, cuz they may want to keep going even if they shouldn't

He is only seven weeks old today. I didn't think of him not being ready for a walk. I was reading the dog whisperer book and he said to take them on a long walk 2-3 times a day. I thought a long walk was about a mile. But, maybe you are right about his development. I myself have no idea. I am only on chapter 3 in the book on how to care for the puppy.

<3

Mary from Minnesota

<3

Mary from Minnesota
    Oh my goodness! Mary Sheps bones are as soft as an infants. You seem like an exceptional puppy mum but I put my vote in for less is best in this case! Our dog trainer wouldn't take Whinny until she was 12 weeks old either. She used a clicker which also having owned horses is similar to the clucking sound that encourages a horse to move forward or in whichever direction you are trying to move them. Whinny was EXCEPTIONALLY NAUGHTY. Typical of labs and jack Russell. She's a yellow lab. Still naughty but sadly to fat to cause the magnitude of trouble she did as a pup. There r times I wished I had crate trained but truly like sleeping w my pig. I have done some damage to my pup by not walking her, over feeding her, and not practicing Barbies motto Of Strategy as far as eliminating all possible ways she could retrieve food. So far she has not learned to open the fridge but it would not surprise me. I have faced her (as well as my own self made) health problems and as concerning her I have resumed walking her half a mile a day. She finds it very hard as she is 110 lbs ( about twice her recommended weight). She has also had a rebuilt knee which I don't want to blow. Easy does it is my plan and we will start w the half mile each day and after a couple weeks re assess.

Lenora congrats on your loss!

Terri I'm glad you and your car are safe.

Joyce I'm sorry Charlie is so Ornery. I myself cannot tolerate anger outbursts and bc of this am alone.

Becca my Jewelry is in utter chaos. Interesting ideas.

Cheri love the new motto. Sums up a lot of my choices and I think I need to learn to choose myself first.

Pip I can hardly ride a bike anymore. Sadly bought a nice comfort touring bike a couple of years ago that before I even rode it was put together poorly by my son which was a poor decision on my part. It seems to have a rubbing going on on one of the brakes that makes it harder to pedal and that combined w my fear of falling has left it probably rusting in our damp garage. I will look into it in the spring. Funny thing I can careen around in complete control on moving jumping horses without fear at all.

Katla. Pip Mary Chris Lenora and a few others I've missed I LOVE the dog stories and pics! Thanks

Well my holiday is going reasonably well as far as everybody getting along and no catastrophes. The kids are using Eric's visit to do some heavier than I would like partying. Over which I am worrying but trying to balance setting limits only to the extent I am willing to enforce. I know I could be stricter and am disappointing myself. Today we all went to see Star Wars 3D IMAX and it was awesome. Good memories. We have over spent what little we have and over eaten. But relaxing and reconnecting has been marvelous. I am up three pounds in the last week but still down by four for the month. I have gone over my calories each day by 500 to 1000 and haven't excersized much. Ready to rein it in. Resuming work tomorrow which will be good for me. It provides structure to my day, eliminates grazing, earns money, and the business is based on healthy eating so it kicks up my motivation to boot. Oh and it is physically hard for me. All good.

Sorry Mary if I sounded preachy.

Love you all

Mindy in Slushy Boston

• Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. My husband and I had a great evening at his sisters last night. She made a chilli and it was full of veg and very tasty. Something very rare for me, over 5 hours I drank a full bottle of Echo white wine, delicious. I have never ever done this before, I usually have a small amount mixed with lemonade. Still in shock that I drank a bottle without lemonade. It was so nice catching up with my husbands sisters and my neice, we were looking at my husbands photos of his route 66 trip by attaching his computer to their TV, seeing his photos on screen made you feel that we were all there with him. He did the trip over 3 weeks with his cousin and an old colleague in an RV, quite an experience for him that he fully enjoyed.

Wishing you all a great day.
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Morning, all, from Natchez, Mississippi

Mary from Minn – no advice on the puppy, just sympathy for the journey. Daisy is an outside doggie because of pretty much everything you’re talking about. She’s a rescue dog and has an amazing life on the ranch—but she lives outside. I haven’t the patience or the energy for house training another animal. It’s a very country living option, having an outside dog. If we lived in the city, wouldn’t have a dog at all. As far as leash training, she's actually very good on a leash, but it's because I use the same techniques from Cesar Milan--and wouldn't try them on a puppy that young. We're pretty sure she was about three months old when got her. I used a chain collar, because when she hears that chain engage, she heels very nicely. At 50 pounds plus, she's too big to handle if I hadn't trained her well and trained her young. I make sure to run with her on leash about once a month to make sure she remembers what she was taught. It takes about five minutes work each time to remind her to mind. That way, with guests on the ranch, I can still run, because she was trained to run with me on a leash. She's about 2 years old now, we think. I also think that the younger you start to let them know that you're the pack leader, the better. House training - yeah, no advice there.

Becca – can’t give blood because I happened to be residing in England during one of the epidemics of BSE, bovine spongiform encephalopathy, better known as “mad cow disease.” No American blood bank that explores the background of its donors will let me give. Annoying.

DJ – we were going up as far as Vicksburg, but decided to just chill in Natchez. Kinda loving it.

Speaking of which, am tippy-tapping on the keys in the little bathroom sink area of our room at the Natchez Grand Hotel. Seriously the cheapest place to stay, and totally awesome. And, because I put our reservation through Hotels.com at the last minute, they were out of the king bed, city view, rooms, so put us in a double queen room with a river view, about $50 more expensive, but didn't charge us the extra.

I'm in the sink area because the hubby's still asleep, and the desk, which was far too tall for me to use anyway, is right next to the bed. Older hotel, small room. No big deal. Have to stand up to type on the vanity, but it's not a biggie. Can read sitting down... :) Never did understand why they call them "laptops," never could work on a computer on my lap!

Yesterday was the only day where my eating was out of bounds, had shrimp nachos at the tavern across from the hotel in the mid-afternoon, when we got in, as the DH was starving. Seriously the best thing EVER. Always ask the waitstaff what they eat from the menu. Also got in 15,000+ steps walking around, so hopefully got some of the calories burned off. The DH and I are going to walk the downtown area this morning, look at the shops. Last night was river walking.

So relaxed, enjoying every day, sleeping well every night, most unusual for me. The DH's boss let us know he went out and checked on Daisy and made sure she had lots of food, plenty of water, and played with her for a bit. He's a good boss. :) And a good guy all round... he was my boss when I was in restaurant hell.

We're definitely going to avoid the flooding in Missouri, much as we hate not seeing the grandkids. The DD seems to understand--they're going to try to get down in February, so we may see them in three or four weeks anyway. Today, after we get in some walking, we'll head down to Biloxi. Got a room for two nights this time, on the beach. I love beaches off-season, in the winter. I know I live in the desert, but don't really like being hot unless it's my idea! So for me, winter beaches are ideal.

The hotel we're staying in...
    fedbcm0426kp.jpg

The view from the hotel room across the Mississippi River to Vidalia, Louisiana:

6vl8egdbficq.jpg

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,698 Member
    Options
    Lisa~ sounds like a wonderful time...
    Love the pic of Schooner he looks like he is smiling...
    went for a walk with Tom this morning and it is so muggy I walked a mile and I am dripping sweat.. so will go for a bike ride later.. I have a load of laundry in the dryer and will do one last load tonight.. before we go to dinner.. will try and pack most of the car today...so we can take off early..
    One thing I have to say is I have been consuming lots and lots of ice water.. havent really been counting it but i am guessing about 96 oz a day..
    not looking forward to the long ride, and not looking forward to going back to work, but back to reality ;(
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Up and at it!! I think I have to clue DH in that when I am on holidays from my paid job there are some things that I want to accomplish at home, I want to sit on the couch and visit with all of you!! Oh - I will get something done...so it looks like I have been "productive". I will move the papers around on the desk. ha ha ha

Talk to you all later, I must make 6 miles today and have lunch with some friends.

Lillian
    In chilly West Central Saskatchewan
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Grits ~ Congrats on your weight loss.

Mary & Katla ~ Both you pups are so, so cute.

Evidently, lightning struck the house behind us this AM around 7. It's a very large fine home and there were at least 3 fire trucks there responding. I don't think it must have been too bad because they did not stay too long. The whole yard is fenced in with fancy wrought iron fencing so I wonder how the truck could get up to the house.

Carol
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Meg and Katla thank you for :heart:

Gayle thank you for the offer. I unfortunately having been eating too much lately.

Prayers for those in Missouri experiencing the flooding.

:heart: Margaret
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbie: Enjoy your dance class. :bigsmile:

Sylvia: I'm happy to hear that your home is staying dry during the flood in your area. Stay safe! :heart:

Pip: You are doing amazing work and keeping the most thorough statistics I've ever seen. WTG! :flowerforyou:

DJ: Greedy with the flu? I never thought of it that way. I'd share it with you, but I like you too well. :grumble:

Michele: DH is diabetic & we have been working on strategies for social gatherings since 1970. Alcohol turns directly to sugar in the blood stream, so keep that in mind. Your diabetic guests should monitor alcohol & sweets intake for themselves but not everyone is self-aware or wise. Veggie trays, meats and cheeses are good choices for diabetic friends if you're in a social situation. Proteins like smoked fish & shrimp platters with dipping sauces are also good choices. Desserts are possible for some diabetics and difficult for others. My husband does pretty well with cheesecake but not as well with cookies. Everyone is different. Ask diabetic guests or their significant others in advance what they would appreciate having included in the choices. Long-term consequences are in their court. In the moment, they will do okay with a variety of choices on hand. The worst thing for DH is a meal served very late without suitable appetizers on hand before the meal to keep his sugar levels high enough. Too much sugar in the bloodstream is a long-term problem. Not enough sugar in the bloodstream can cause a medical emergency. :heart:

Joyce: I am sorry you're having difficulties these days. & glad you're going to the eye doctor. :flowerforyou:

Yesterday I had to make a difficult choice. DD has wanted me to go on a road trip with her from Colorado to her new home in Illinois in January. I had hoped to do it, but the flu has been hanging on for weeks and it is still affecting me. I feel good for a day and then headachy and miserable for a couple of days. I don't want to be miserable and I don't want to give her the flu. I hope to visit her later in the spring and have time to explore and enjoy each other's company.

I am going to yoga today for the first time in way too long and I'm looking forward to it. I had to stay away for a long time due to the flu that went on forever. Later in the day we have appointments for haircuts and pedicures. We're both overdue. We are gradually getting back into the swing of life, but I have zero stamina and a lingering low-grade headache.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

December Goals :
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week. Work on flexibility and back strength.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!
    5. Eliminate alcohol.
    6. Monitor sleep. Try to average 7 or more hours of sleep nightly.

30881843.png
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Hello from ny! Good to be home, slept a solid six hours which is unusual for me. 3 hour delay for the flight. Shared a conversation with a woman who was trying to get to ny to visit her dying mother, anguish like that put my annoyance in perspective.
    So just up one pound due to last day eating, when i just let go a little but truly enjoyed my last few meals in sc.
    To all struggling with health and financial stressses, my heart goes out to you. <3
    I hope we all take heart from each others sucesses and strengths, we are all champions at fresh starts, here comes the big fresh start new year resolution time! Karen from ny
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,908 Member
    Options
    :) One of the resolutions I'm considering for myself comes from Gretchen Rubin---"Treat yourself like a toddler"

Here's what she has to say about that:

gretchenrubin.com/happiness_project/2012/11/12-tips-for-a-happier-home-adapted-from-nursery-school/?utm_content=buffer53f22&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie! Very good rules for creating a peaceful abode.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,539 Member
    Options
    morning peeps -

whippet - stay dry with that flooding!
    grits - congrats on your loss!
    hipchick - i like that resolution for everyone, stop making fat jokes about yourself, way to go!
    jmkmomm- {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

someone is going to be 2 on the 8th!!!! hmmm.... I wonder who.... could it be yogi aka yogurt????

0eoihjmebgoe.jpg
    jqzvabe96k8o.jpg
    h92kww0ondgh.jpg
    styyd5cm6833.jpg
    e4ggurny6jyk.jpg

type to ya later!
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday ! ! !

It is our final day to be open until Saturday, but then we are only open 8am-noon, so that’s not bad. NYE DH plans to go to Harlem Globetrotters, then drop the boys off at home and head to the Casino. I’m such an old far+ lately, I can’t imagine staying up so late. However, MiL insists that the machines are set looser so more likely a chance to win (we’ll see).

Meg – So sorry your DD#2 blew her car engine. That is SO expensive. How nice of the Trooper to keep her safe.

Allison – Hugs and Prayers ! ! !

Becca – Wahoo on your 10 gallon donation ! ! ! When I moved from Minnesota to Wisconsin, they have different Blood Centers, so there was no carry-over. But I think I am at 4 gallons in Wisconsin. My Dad and I go together according to their schedule. My sister used to go with us, too. When my Mom was having multiple surgeries, she often needed extra blood, and she imagined that it came directly from us to her, so that made her relax a bit. Wisconsin Blood Center has a website and they give points for donation, organ donor registry, etc. I have several t-shirts, and I have been given a tour of a local Pizza Factory as a gift. My DS enjoyed that, and I think it helped him understand why I leave the house at 5:45am every eighth Saturday. My type is 0+, so not quite rare or universal, but much needed. I commend everyone who at least tries to donate ! ! ! Hip-hip-Hooray ! ! ! ! !

Barbie – How exciting about teaching the linedance class. I hope your pain stays gone or at a minimum. Congrats about sunshine, I hope we get some soon.

Kim – Congrats on your hike ! Enjoy your Mom and your Lobster ! ! !

Mary – many years ago we got a black lab, and the vet guessed her to be 5 weeks. The farm said it could be possible, since Mom and Daughter had litters 1 week apart. The vet then suggested this spray that supposedly tasted like sour apple, to spray on wood trim and other things she would chew. He also suggested we give her pigs ears or hoofs, or anything else firm that would last awhile for her to chew on. The Vet said they learn to not bite from their siblings, so we may have to bite her back on occasion. She learned to not bite humans, but furniture and wood trim were fair game as long as she was in my possession (yes, I chose custody of DD over the lab). I’m sure your knowledge and patience will make yours a wonderful part of the family ! ! !

Joyce – Hugs and Prayers ! ! ! I applaud you for sticking by him through good and bad. Being the care-giver is one of the toughest things in the world . Please make sure you take care of yourself ! ! ! // My DH does not have a filter, so we discuss acceptable and unacceptable conversations and responses before we arrive somewhere. He has also learned to read my not-so-subtle cues to stop talking. You are doing an amazing job, so keep up the great work, and give yourself a huge hug ! ! ! // Hugs for your vision and eye appointment, too. Keep us close to your heart, and informed.

Lisa
    – Thanks for sharing about your trip. It sounds wonderful ! ! !

Katla – Thanks for the paragraph about DM and eating socially. My DH still has not completely come to terms with this diagnosis, so I am trying to offer options that would not backfire, while he continues to choose foods he has always eaten. We are still in the babysteps faze, but any suggestion is appreciated. You are doing great at taking good care of you and him. Thanks for the encouraging sentiments ! ! ! // Hugs and prayers for your flu.

Pip
    – Thanks for sharing your yogurt pictures. He’s a beautiful creature ! ! !

Luckily Miller keeps big buckets of salt/sand available for employees to use when there is dangerous ice, because my car got iced into its parking spot yesterday. I put some salt under both back tires, and eventually rocked myself out of the “ditch” that my tires created. Driving home last night was not nearly as bad, but now it’s snowing again. This time it is only supposed to be less than an inch, and it shouldn’t include freezing rain, since the temp is in the 20’s. DH certainly enjoyed keeping his car in the garage Monday night through Tuesday morning.

I am sad to report that I could not put a sticker on my calendar today for yesterday. When I woke up this morning, the Rice Krispies box was empty (I ate and logged 1 bowl before bed, but I did NOT finish the box), and sitting next to my chair. I must assume it was me, because no one hardly ever sits in my chair, and they certainly don’t eat in my chair. The good news is: the box is empty, and I will NOT be buying more. Since DS doesn’t eat cereal anymore, I’m not going to buy it. I have a 20% off coupon for Big Lots that expires today, so I will stock up again on the healthy stuff. SO excited. Big Lots is like my candy store.

Hugs for Everyone ! ! !

Terri in Milwaukee
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Mindy - Thanks, any advice is appreciated. This will be my first indoor puppy training experience. After reading more of Cesar's look last night his idea of a long walk for my puppy is 5 to 10 minutes and only as far as he wants to go and that me and him being just around the yard. He did have good suggestions for puppy playtime which I am doing to give him exercise.

Lisa - I also had big outdoor dogs which I did teach to walk on leash as well. I am not used to a small puppy that is inside with me. We are getting along fine today. Hopefully by the time I am done reading Caesars book I will be very good at puppy training.

Vet check today. Hopefully everything will be fine. We are supposed to go to my DH's DD's for Christmas tonight. I need to find out if it would be OK to take the puppy since they have an eight month old puppy. The concern is the parvo virus. It will be nice to finally be done with the holidays after this week. I have been doing OK with my exercises but have had treats along the way. I do notice that they make me feel awful and bloated.

Have a great day everyone!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Pip - yogi is absolutely adorable!

Terri - how did you bite her back? Like Cesar does with your fingers? When we go into town tonight I will pick up some pig ears and hooves. I also need to get toenail clippers and shampoo.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I missed a whole month of posts and have no idea of what's going on with all of you anymore, but I wanted to check in because I have found I really need to MAKE TIME every single day to log onto MFP and to communicate with others to keep my motivation going. I'm sure you don't remember me, because I haven't been on here too much and then I wasn't on at all for a while, but I remember all of you and am looking forward to getting to know you all much better in the January 2016 group that I'm assuming will be coming in the next day or so... :smiley:

It hasn't been a good couple of months, but I'm back in the saddle again. I'm thinking if I can feel physically better by getting my weight down and getting some exercise, then maybe the mental stress will be easier to reign in.

I am wishing you all a peaceful, stress-free and wonderful day!

Tracie in Green Bay, WI
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,205 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi all!

Raining AGAIN! I've not known a year like it. :( DH 's daughter has just gone and I've been having a nap on the sofa. :D Every so often our guttering overflows and the water pours onto a water butt outside the living room, making a horrible racket. We've tried everything to prevent it happening, but the guttering can't cope with the amount of water. :sad:

Hi Tracie! I do indeed remember you. :flowerforyou: I have found that "going it alone" is not an option for me, I really need the accountability of this group to keep me on the straight and narrow. :laugh: I will be logging until the day I die!

I'm afraid to say that I had a couple of drinks with lunch and wish I hadn't. Lunch time drinking really doesn't agree with me. :* Still it was nice to see DSD and I think she enjoyed herself. I also had creme brulee :embarassed: for dessert so there are not many calories left for this evening. I did complete nearly all my exercises though and was still getting my face on when she arrived.

Joyce - I am concerned about your eyesight. Hope you get help immediately. I would be going to the nearest eye hospital emergency room. :flowerforyou:

Love to all, Heather UK

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Barbie ... Enjoyed the link! I received inspirational adult coloring books for Christmas. I'm not a craft person so hoping this helps me de-stress in the evening and stay away from food.

Margaret ... I've been thinking of you and your husband.

Pip ... Yogi is a beautiful lab! Ours will soon be 11 ... Old man.

Tracie ... Hello there!

Rainy, gray day here. Preparing my kitchen for the new year! Out with the junk, in with the healthy!

Beth near Buffalo

• terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Mary – this was a long time ago, but I actually just bit her lower leg. Not hard, but enough that she didn’t like it, and only after she bit me. I wish I had known about the finger thing back then, because I wasn't a fan of putting her leg in my mouth. Uuck!

Tracie – We will be in your area in April for the State Youth Bowling Tournament. We actually just reserved our Hotel rooms yesterday evening.

Time for lunch, but lunch is at our desks this week, because there aren’t enough of us to cover for each other. I’m okay with a few extra hours of pay. Lately I’m on a soup for lunch kick, and I’m really liking it. I found Healthy Choice and Progresso light soups for less than $1.00 each, so it’s almost no effort. DS and DH each had a few, too.

Hugs for Everyone again ! ! !

Terri in Milwaukee