290 to 178 in 10 Months! (w/photos)

Replies

• tylera7707
    tylera7707 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome job! I've dropped from 255 to 180 in a little over a year. How'd you enjoy having to buy an entirely new wardrobe like every 4 months?!?!
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    Brilliant story, I'm starting today keep putting it off and its no good. Might even try Almond milk as not a lover of milk anyway.

Thank you StarTrooper! YES! Start now... there's no time like the present! I used to LOVE milk and when I transitioned to Almond I wasn't the biggest fan since it's really nothing like White Milk. I hope you like it. There are other alternatives as well. I'm currently into Cashew Milk; same nutrition even fewer calories! Coconut Milk is super fabulous but a few more calories. Best wishes with your own goals!!!
  • smilezishere
    smilezishere Posts: 106 Member
    Damn awesome job man! Way to stay focused and dedicated to achieve your goals. *applause*
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Amazing work! What a great accomplishment! You look great!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Amazing story and results!!!! :)
  • Bullstone08
    Bullstone08 Posts: 16 Member
    Awesome job man! Keep it up and congratulations on your journey thus far!
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    I just read your success story and I have to say, WAY TO GO! I am inspired by you and I'm going to bookmark your story for when I need a little extra inspiration. I have about 45 to lose and I know I can do it, but it always helps to have little things around to help push me when I'm not feeling motivated. Your story will help, I know. Congrats again - it sounds like you have embraced a healthy lifestyle that will benefit you for a long, long time!
  • DogRiverDude
    bfitgirl wrote: »
    Congrats new you

Thank you BFitGirl!
  • DogRiverDude
    Congrats, great story, thanks for sharing. You are a inspiration!!!

Thank you LauraAnn! I'm pleased that you found my story inspirational! It looks like you're on your way to fitness... congratulations! Best wishes reaching your goal!!!
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • DogRiverDude
    Rdsgoal16 wrote: »
    What an awesome story, your starting weight was 10 pounds lighter than my start....I hope to be where you are next year., 30 pounds down today..

I really appreciate this post
    Rob

Thanks Rob, my pleasure sharing. You're well on your way with that 30 pound drop already! Keep up the good fight... it'll be well worth it!!!

• biattabrittani
    biattabrittani Posts: 836 Member
    Très bien fait!
  • PamelaBar01
    PamelaBar01 Posts: 13 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!! I Love it! Congratulations to you and thank you I had a smile on my face with every word I have read!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Well Done!! Just looking at your pictures has me motivated. God Bless You!!!
  • Jessika29669
    Jessika29669 Posts: 34 Member
    You look, incredible, healthy, and happy!

• juliefocht
    juliefocht Posts: 1 Member
    Just what I needed on my 4th day of using MFP and counting calories! I'm glad you got out of your comfort zone and shared!
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations on your success. It was a pleasure to read your post.
  • akdz12
    akdz12 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm getting married in less than 10 months and I'm having absolute panic attacks that I won't lose the weight I want in time. It makes me want to give up sometimes. This was such an inspiration! Good for you! Love seeing people achieve their goals and be the best, healthiest version of themselves.
  • clin71funyika
    clin71funyika Posts: 116 Member
    That's great congratulations your persistence paid off. I'm trying to lose 60lbs the motivation from MFP has been encouraging
  • I just want to say.... well done.
  • DogRiverDude
    synchkat wrote: »
    Holy smokes what an awesome transformation. Congrats you worked hard!

Thank you SynchKat! Still working at it but we'll get there! Just a little dedication that's all! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!