290 to 178 in 10 Months! (w/photos)

Replies

• DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    silvestrea wrote: »
    Awesome! Congratulations!

Thanks Silvestrea! Congratulations on your own achievements! Wonderful work!!!
  • DogRiverDude
    Très bien fait!

Merci beaucoup! Vous etes tres gentil! (sorry... I only know simple words)
  • DogRiverDude
    AWESOME!!!!!! I Love it! Congratulations to you and thank you I had a smile on my face with every word I have read!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Well Done!! Just looking at your pictures has me motivated. God Bless You!!!

Thank you so much Pam! That's very sweet of you to say and I'm glad you feel inspired! And you're 20% to your goal already... how amazing is that! Keep up your fight and your goal will find you!
  • DogRiverDude
    You look, incredible, healthy, and happy!

Thanks Jessika! I read your story... pretty touching! You just have to decide, do you want to do this or not. Give it your all and in no time you'll be writing your own story!
  • mary101234
    mary101234 Posts: 36 Member
    That's very inspiring, love the dedication!! Well done :)
  • arivanuaranu
    arivanuaranu Posts: 2 Member
    Oh wow, amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing! This really got me fired up knowing that change is possible!
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Well done, I'm impressed.
  • DogRiverDude
    juliefocht wrote: »
    Just what I needed on my 4th day of using MFP and counting calories! I'm glad you got out of your comfort zone and shared!

That's great to hear Julie! Today would be "Day 7" and I hope you're still going strong! I'm (now) glad too that I left my comfort zone! What an incredible response!!!

• cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it on MFP! You have the gift of motivation and being real at the same time.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    I can't tell you how much I love to read success stories like yours. Thank you so much for sharing. You clearly worked hard and made smart choices and are an excellent example to all of us who are still working on reaching our goals.
  • DogRiverDude
    dcc56 wrote: »
    Congratulations on your success. It was a pleasure to read your post.

Thank you very much DCC56! It looks like you have your own amazing success story to tell having almost reached the century mark! Keep up the good-fight and best wishes with your goals.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Fabulous, thanks for sharing your success story. It's good for those of us just starting out to know there's light at the end of the tunnel!
  • DogRiverDude
    akdz12 wrote: »
    I'm getting married in less than 10 months and I'm having absolute panic attacks that I won't lose the weight I want in time. It makes me want to give up sometimes. This was such an inspiration! Good for you! Love seeing people achieve their goals and be the best, healthiest version of themselves.

Thanks Akdz12! Incredible feats can be achieved in 10 months! I understand all too well how anxiety/panic can play a huge factor in limiting the ability to achieve goals. Take it one day at a time and do the best you can. Good habits will form, progress will be made, the panic will be gone, and the only anxiety you'll experience is finding a last minute seamstress to "take-in" your wedding dress!
  • DogRiverDude
    That's great congratulations your persistence paid off. I'm trying to lose 60lbs the motivation from MFP has been encouraging

Thank so much Clin71funyika! Your own goal is very achievable and there are countless fabulous success stories on MFP just like mine, and just like your story-to-be! No work required... just dedication! My very best wishes to you!
  • DogRiverDude
    I just want to say.... well done.

And I just want to say... thank you JeremyAWilliamson! Good luck to you and any goals you have!
  • SaskDad
    SaskDad Posts: 8 Member
    That is amazing! A real inspiration to those of us starting again to take care of ourselves! Congratulations from 1 Riderville fan to another! Add me as a friend if you want!
  • itsforme1106
    itsforme1106 Posts: 27 Member
    Your positive and "can do" attitude is energizing. Reading this tonight was motivating - just the "umph" I need to keep going on this journey. Thanks for sharing and Congrats on all of your major success!
  • DogRiverDude
    kbm929712 wrote: »
    Great job! Be proud

"Proud" isn't my favourite self-descriptive word but thank you so much KBM!
  • DogRiverDude
    Wow! Yes, definitely put yourself out there! You deserve all the kudos and we deserve the inspiration!

Hehe, thanks Grandmothercharlie! You certainly do deserve all the inspiration but I see that you have your own incredible story! Congratulations on your own progress... amazing!
  • SteveM567
    SteveM567 Posts: 4 Member
    Brilliant, I'm 74 lbs down on a similar journey and seeing this is just what I need ! Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!