Replies

• kinectgirl888
    kinectgirl888 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ran for 20 minutes with my dogs around my neighborhood
  • missnikkij3
    missnikkij3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did 1 of every thing I'm just beginning.
    I did 30 jumping jacks, 30 sit ups, 30 lunges, 30 squats.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Shoulder warm up: bunch of things. Dumbbell shoulder press: warm up, 40s x10, 50s x10, 60s x10, 70s x10, 80s x10, 60s x20, 40s x20. Then DB front raises: 20s x15, 25s x15, 30s x15, 25s x20, 20s x20. Quick session.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day. I usually do yoga!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I got Lower Hypertrophy planned today. Front Squats, Good Mornings, Barbell Hip Thrusts, Bulgarian split squats, leg extensions...It's a good one.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I did Leslie Sansone's Walk at home video's and completed 5 miles. Then I moved on to push ups, ab work, resistant band and hand weights. I am ready to start my day now.
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Went to crossfit had a fun day woohoo!

Warmup: 800meter run and then stretching with emphasis on the hamstrings.
    Followed by 5 front squats 5 Overhead presses with a 35lb bar.
    Then we did a fun little complex to build up to as heavy as possible of: 1 squat clean, 1 front squat, and 1 jerk.
    I got to 100lbs which is a PR for my squat clean! And I elected to do the push jerk because I like that better than the split jerk because I feel more stable.
    Then we did as many reps as possible in 5 minutes of squat cleans and jerks. Coach suggested we do squat clean thrusters because it takes less time than having to re-position for the jerk at the shoulders. I did this fun workout with 75lbs which was a bit taxing and got 15 full reps plus two squat cleans where I missed the jerks; he said I could count those two halfs as a whole. So I got 16 reps. Yay!
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    20 minute run on the treadmill then 30 minutes of cardio/strength intervals. I'll rotate 1 minute of cardio (usually stuff on/with a step like taps, box jumps, mountain climbers, etc.) with a couple of sets on arm machines.
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire 55 love me some kickboxing. J micheals extreme shed and shred level 1 and six week 6 pack level one.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of Stronglifts 5x5: squats-95 lbs, OHP-55-60 lbs, deadlifts 135-155lbs with ICF accessories-close grip bench, rows, cable crunches, straight bar curls & 5 unassisted pull ups to finish.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and biceps. Good thing because my legs are killing from yesterday's leg day. :s
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I walk to work at least four days a week. 6 kms. Takes me 75 minutes. One day per week I might skip - usually Fridays. But today I walked half way. Bonus. Walking, walking, walking. Love it.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    One hour of Pilates exercises (new teacher, new routine) followed by 75 minutes of ballet/barre routines (I taught the class). Gym is Monday thru Thursday and weekends are my days off. Go me!
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    CrossFit in 64 minutes. I know we're doing heavy Push Jerks. No idea what else, but I'm sure it will kick my *kitten*, and will be disappointed if it doesn't.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten at mine yet, but when I do I'm planning to do 30-40 mins body weight exercises, with kettlebells...and probably 30 mins of treadmill for warm up.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This is 2 months after getting back into fitness. I lifted for over a year but got really sick and weak and had to take 9 months off. I had to restart which sucks and is humbling. Hope to eventually get back to my pre illness weights

Working sets: 5x5 back squats at 155 lbs
    5x5 zercher squats at 125 lbs
    5x5 good mornings 75 lbs
    5x5 bench press 60 lbs (I suck at this)
    5x5 bb rows 100 lbs
    5x5 one arm cable rows 65 lbs
    5x5 lat pulldowns 85 lbs
    5x5 cable rows 105 lbs
    5x6 assisted neutral grip pullups
    5x9 ez bar curls 30 lbs
    And to burnout my legs I did 1x10 leg press starting at 160 up to 360

Running: I'm doing a 5k to 10k bridge program so I did 18 min run 1 min walk x3
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Wooo hooo. Great job rocking it out!
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    We all get sick sometimes, give your body a rest!
    It was going to be about 16,000 steps but I got food poisoning last night and I dont think I am up to any workouts.

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Dancing and unpacking
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I did the MMX video for P90X3 in the morning and walked my dog for 30 minutes in the evening.