What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    To have some sweet abs before I turn 34 in April and to break into the 130's!
  • bjm232
    bjm232 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lose the last little bit of subcutaneous fat on my lower belly so what little loose skin I have can tighten up over time.
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    A 24 BMI
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    1. lose a stone - check
    2. be lowest weight I have been in around 6 or 7 years - just 2lbs to go
    3. break into onederland - 11lbs to go now

4. no idea - hopefully point 2 or 3 will mean I can fit into some trousers I have had for eons, but if not, that will be next goal
  • AlliRose1014
    AlliRose1014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!
    Hey Tara, I too am trying to get to an 8 and have always been a 10 since at least age 18. My short term goal is to lose at least 1lb a week based on my nutrition goals only, and not taking into consideration exercising which will surely speed up the process. Good luck to you!

• maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Right now my mini goal for this work day is to not go eat like 10 free paczkis that my office is giving everyone.... I don't even WANT them but it's like they are right there so I feel like I need it....
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    huffdaddy3 wrote: »
    I want to lose 10% of my weight plus... but I want to lose 3 lbs this week. ( weekly goals and daily goals is what i focus on mainly)

How much do you weigh? 3 lbs is not generally a safe goal, unless you are over 300 lbs. Been there and done that.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    sub 195 for at least 3 days out of 7. Then I get to buy new jeans. Well get to is a strong phrase, as I hate shopping but I really could use them. maybe I can do better with achieving my mini-goal with a reward in mind.

I would really like to do this before March 19 (anniversary). I've been bouncing around in the 197-199 range, so feasible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!