What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Next goal: 145 by April 1.
    2.8 lbs away and I've been stalled for 5 days already. :disappointed:
    Hopefully by next week, it will move again and I'll have my woosh that will get me there.
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mine will be 175....4 pounds to go.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    amtyrell wrote: »
    Onederland by end of April.

pshhht @amtyrell , you SO got this.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    jennylea70 wrote: »
    Getting into Onederland and staying there! I'm just under, and I know it will bounce back there for a bit, I'll be there by the end of the day but I saw it, lol! 199! When I can get under 200 and know that even at the end of the day, even with all my clothes on, the scale still won't go over 200 (ever again!) I will be ecstatic!

wasn't it an amazing feeling seeing the "1" on the scale? Congrats :) I hope to see you there soon!!!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    salemnye wrote: »
    I'm going to Myrtle Beach in July. I want to drop another 40 pounds by then and hopefully wear a bikini for the first time in my life and not feel out of place. I'm 184 now so it isn't too far of a stretch :smiley:

Same! Virginia Beach in August, but otherwise- 183, hoping to drop about 40 more pounds, haha. Good luck! ^.^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!