What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my mini goal is a vegas trip for my birthday in May! Want to be able to actually enjoy the pool time in a swimsuit!
  • pacingoamy
    pacingoamy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My losses are slowing the past 2 weeks, but I am not surprised since I am at a weight where I lingered a few years. I hit my 20 lb loss this week (right in time for my 10 day Italy trip next week!) and when I return, I need to pick up where I left off the rest of April.

Then, May it's ON again!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    I need to get out of this mental plateau I've been stuck on since Jan 1. I've bounced around as low as 195 (after a 3-day intestinal bug) and as high as 203 but averaging right around 201. Will stick to plan for 3-4 days and then binge. Sure I'm maintaining, but not in a healthy way. So my next mini goal is to figure this out and move past it.

I am rooting for you Sarah. I know just how you feel. The last few pounds have been a bit of a struggle. I hope you get back on track, soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!