What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• andy_from_mn
    andy_from_mn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    kimv1188 wrote: »
    This is kind of a big one for me. I want to weigh 170lbs by April 1st. I have ~6.8lbs to get there so I plan on cranking it up on Monday (I have a way better success rate on weekdays because I am on a schedule). Then it will only be 10 more pounds until my pre-pregnancy weight. Granted my children are turning 12 and 7, but better late than never. Then it will be on to smaller numbers!

I'm trying to get to the 170's by mid-April too! I'm 5.4 away and It'll be the first time there since 2 yrs before I got pregnant and mine are 15 :smiley:
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    To walk on the treadmill tonight like I planned ;)
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Excellent. 5 lbs to 199 is my mini-goal. I'm super motivated to hit it.. and then I'll be super motivated to hit 180 and maintain!!!
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    amtyrell wrote: »
    amtyrell wrote: »
    In 2 more lbs I will be only overwieght not obese. :)

This happened today. Happy dance time

congrats!!!!! great accomplishment :smiley:
  • BlueC5Kitten
    BlueC5Kitten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting back to diving (on deferral post-op on my heart, gained weight due to steroids for treatment of pneumonia, and no longer fit into my dive BC)!
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Onederland by end of April.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    3/17/17: To walk on the treadmill tonight like I planned ;)
    Cuz that 10K I'm registered for is in 15 days!

As soon as I got home from work, I changed my clothes and walked that treadmill! Then Sat. and Sun. walked dog 3 and 3.56 miles respectively.

My goal is to beat my 2016 time for the same 10K event, this year on April 1. Hoping the snow stays away too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!