What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• ludazatobom
    ludazatobom Posts: 53 Member
    Mini goal. To lose 30lbs by new years. I'm at 24lbs rn (tomorrows my weekly weighin) could be less or could be more. I am being very patient with my body this time around.
  • Kamille68
    Kamille68 Posts: 46 Member
    Congratulations
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    After a year or two 140-145 (just barely under "overweight" bmi), I have entered the 130s!! I have not touched the dreaded 140s for close to a month now and I can barely believe it. Whenever I feel like fudging or not sticking with my goals, I remind myself how close I am to getting back into the 140s and every decision counts

Congratulations! Thanks for the reminder and inspiration. I keep bouncing 2 pounds between 129-131. So close to saying Good-by to the 130s. You are right, every decision counts.
  • jessica081321
    jessica081321 Posts: 2 Member
    My mini goal is not gaining any weight back through out the Holiday season. I would love you lose weight also but with so much food available, I am choosing to balance good food with consistent working out. If I can lose weight great, but Im gonna enjoy the blessings around me (in moderation)
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    edited December 2017
    My hips are currently 40.5 inches around. When I started MFP in May all three of my main measurements were 40 (1 metre in circumference, yeesh!!!) or above, and I'm really looking forward to being completely in the 30s (with hopes my waist measurement dips into the 20s at some point, although that certainly would not qualify as a mini-goal).
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    edited December 2017
    My mini goal is not gaining any weight back through out the Holiday season. I would love you lose weight also but with so much food available, I am choosing to balance good food with consistent working out. If I can lose weight great, but Im gonna enjoy the blessings around me (in moderation)

A great goal.id be happy with 2-3 pounds gain.im trying hard but expect a gain.the best thing is to then go again 2nd January
  • Lodiedodie
    Lodiedodie Posts: 7 Member
    losing 50 pounds....seems impossible right now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!