What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Trying to get down below 225 lbs.
  • martianspuds
    martianspuds Posts: 93 Member
    #1: At last weigh-in, I was 3.3 lbs from halfway point of my total loss goal. Really looking forward to that, but first...

#2: Want to get the medical ok to switch back from maintenance to deficit calorie intake. Technically, I have still been losing a tiny bit (system doesn't reflect 'calories burned due to healing' very well).

#3: Ditch the crutches by end of month. Next up, cane!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited March 2020
    My first (micro) mini goal is to deal with the 4-course Italian Dinner (with what i personally would consider VERY oversized portions if I were not at a catered ... Italian .... dinner.) 3 lbs up on the scale the next morning (yesterday). Most would just be undigested food still in the system. That kind of one-off situation doesn't count as a "true gain" in my books unless most of it (or more) is still showing up on the scale a week later. I was already down 1.3 of those pounds this morning.

My main mini-goal is to get back on the correct side of the normal vs overweight BMI divide (now less than a pound away) and then continue south another 5 or 6 pounds to the BOTTOM of my chosen Maintenance goal.

Once I get there (a second time) my long term to goal is to stay closer to the bottom than the top of that range.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    I want to get to 50 pounds lost by May 10th. I’m at 44lbs lost currently. That date will mark it being a year since I’ve started consistently using fitnesspal, and it would make one hell of a milestone for me.

You can totally do it!!!

• mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 582 Member
    I want to be comfortable in my jeans. I haven't worn them in months--can't remember when I last felt comfy in them. I think it will be when I'm down 4 lbs--maybe 7. Not sure; hope it's the 4. I'll keep trying them on until I feel I can wear them all day again.
  • celinab07
    celinab07 Posts: 13 Member
    I’d like to lose 3.6 pounds as a mini goal to get back to my original start weight of 130 (I’m only 4’9!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!