Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• kmiller2350kmiller2350 Member, Premium Posts: 43 Member Member, Premium Posts: 43 Member
    celinab07 wrote: »
    celinab07 wrote: »
    I’d like to lose 3.6 pounds as a mini goal to get back to my original start weight of 130 (I’m only 4’9!)

I hit this goal this morning! I’m at 129.5 pounds!

Congrats to you! That is awesome!!!
  • kmiller2350kmiller2350 Member, Premium Posts: 43 Member Member, Premium Posts: 43 Member
    This morning I fit into size 16 jeans.

Obviously the next goal is to fit into size 14 jeans. I'd better order a pair. (grin)

Congratulations -- well done! Give yourself a big pat on the back.

I'm right there with you. Today marks 15 pounds down and fitting into size 16 again. Now, to 14.
    I have a little post-it on my desk at my office with a big "16" on it to remind me to stay focused to get to size 16. Now since I'm working from home, I'll proudly put up a new post-it at my home desk with a big "14" on it!
  • aerochic42aerochic42 Member Posts: 737 Member Member Posts: 737 Member
    215 lb this morning i was 218.6, so a reasonable goal timeframe with the current level of homebound is April 17 (date is arbitrary but I find having both the time and the goal help me a little more). a little closer monitoring food intake (actually logging at least a couple times of day, might be a good start), a little less giving in to the bored munchies, and a little more moving sounds are how this is going to happen
  • silviamartinssilviamartins Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Going back to work soon (mat leave) fitting back into my work clothes
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,073 Member Member Posts: 1,073 Member
    My April weight goal is 264, so there's that. Otherwise, I just want to solidify a daily yoga practice, and basically get myself and my household through the next month with our mental and physical health intact.
  • epangiliepangili Member Posts: 818 Member Member Posts: 818 Member
    This month's mini goals:
    1. Make it in UAC winner's circle to practice healthy LIFEstyle life long habit
    2. Saving 3 passes this month: one for my birthday and two for that time of the month for females
    3. Alternate days of upper and lower weight training to regain the 3 inches I lost from my feminine curves