What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    mhainlen52 wrote: »
    My 35th birthday is in 2 weeks. I'd like to reliably be below 180 by then (I've seen 179.8 on the scale once, but was a fluke and am more typically 182 currently).

May you enjoy a great birthday weekend @mhainlen52!

• minimiss669
    minimiss669 Posts: 86 Member
    epangili wrote: »
    I'm motivated with these types of reactions I only see in the movies!!!
    I was so unbelievably flattered this morning...
    I went to pick up my free birthday latte at Starbucks but wasn't ready yet so walked away. Behind me was a handsome tall young man with blue eyes at least 10 years younger than me, when I turned back around to check my order I caught him at a total frozen pause at the doorway threshold holding door open staring at me unabashedly with a huge smile even boldly did the slow once over body scan. I NEVER got that kind of attention when I was obese... I'm so motivated now to stay at my high school weight and keep my girlish figure...

Hells yes!
  • mhainlen52
    mhainlen52 Posts: 22 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    mhainlen52 wrote: »
    My 35th birthday is in 2 weeks. I'd like to reliably be below 180 by then (I've seen 179.8 on the scale once, but was a fluke and am more typically 182 currently).

May you enjoy a great birthday weekend @mhainlen52!

Thanks! It's been a great day so far and it's not even noon!!
  • fatihbakici
    fatihbakici Posts: 1 Member
    Now 95.4 to 91.2 Kgs. Target 78. Feel good and be an chalisthenics athlete.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    63kg by my birthday
    4 weeks away

You got this!
  • gjw5000
    gjw5000 Posts: 86 Member
    My short term (I hope) goal is getting a blood sugar reading under 200. Nothing like a little out of control Type II to make me lose weight! (Yes, my G.P. is aware and I have a tele-appointment with an endocrinologist on Wednesday.)

The best of luck 🤞.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!