What's the most delicious things you've had in the last couple days?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
For me, a toasted slice of Portuguese bread with butter, a couple chocolate covered hazelnuts, Trader Joe's milk chocolate with hazelnuts, and some homemade Asian meatballs.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    One of my employees gave me a box of chocolate peanut butter acorns. They are chocolate acorns filled with pb, with a chocolate peanut cluster on top. I just had one and it was really good.
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I made the best ceasar salad I've ever made, put some mozarella cheese on top, fried up some shrimp in olive oil and garlic and parmesan cheese. Put them on top of the salad still warm. I swear I was in heaven.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I made a really awesome winter vegetable stew the other night with some of my buddy's homemade sour dough he dropped off to me as a holiday gift.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Last saturday, I had a really nice Swiss mushroom burger with some super crunchy onion rings.

I pan fried some tuna steaks yesterday and liked it a lot.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    candycane chocolate
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Sticky toffee cheese from Trader Joe's.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    a huge homemade apple pie with real apples topped with yummy oatmeal crumble stuff, it was so delicious that i ate two extra huge slices with whipped cream within an hour and another the next day! thankfully hubby's co-worker wife made it so i will not be tempted to over indulge again anytime soon..
  • debbiejolawlor
    debbiejolawlor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For my dinner today I had sweet potato wedges covered in paprika, cabbage and leek with button mushrooms and asparagus stirfried with garlic and extra virgin olive oil with a fillet of salmon season with black pepper and mixed herbs - the icing on the cake was the franks hot sauce which is so tasty and low in calories. It was the nicest meal iv had in a fortnight. Mmmm #realfood
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything...and that makes me sad :( . Oh well, Christmas is coming!
  • Francl27
    Options
    I can't think of anything...and that makes me sad :( . Oh well, Christmas is coming!

Oh no!! I'm so sad when I don't have delicious food.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Some cinnamon streusel cake (a leeeeeeeeetle bit too much of it if you ask me) a client brought over the weekend and some armenian cookies another client brought.

The old fashioned buttermilk donuts I had were delicious too but those are things (well, the donut hole version) I eat more than once in a while.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I had some hot sake on a cold night. Mmmmmmmm......
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Some cinnamon streusel cake (a leeeeeeeeetle bit too much of it if you ask me) a client brought over the weekend and some armenian cookies another client brought.

The old fashioned buttermilk donuts I had were delicious too but those are things (well, the donut hole version) I eat more than once in a while.

Ok all that stuff sounds delicious!

I've had some ok sweets lately but nothing really amazing sadly (ok I had a Belgium waffle that was pretty good on Sunday and I ate too many white fudge Oreos but I still wouldn't put them in the 'delicious' category). I think I'm getting picky.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Picky's good when you're trying to stay in a deficit during the holidays. :) Which, this week, is obviously not happening for me.

Thank god white fudge doesn't tempt me all. (About the only kind of chocolate that doesn't.)

I would have sent you some cake if I could! :) The damned thing stayed moist for days (I was hoping it would go stale after opening it the first day) and it was huuuuuuuuuuuuge.
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Picky's good when you're trying to stay in a deficit during the holidays. :) Which, this week, is obviously not happening for me.

Thank god white fudge doesn't tempt me all. (About the only kind of chocolate that doesn't.)

I would have sent you some cake if I could! :) The damned thing stayed moist for days (I was hoping it would go stale after opening it the first day) and it was huuuuuuuuuuuuge.

That just sounds deadly. We got a box of 24 half moon cookies, which are good, but probably not good enough for me to really spend more calories on them.

And yeah, I'm expecting a 3 pounds gain next time I get on the scale.
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    An apricot fried pie.
  • Francl27
    Options
    magtart wrote: »
    An apricot fried pie.

Oh man!!!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Smoked BBQ ribs with a really good IPA

IMG_1655_zpsenyeik5o.jpg
  • glassyo
    Options

IMG_1655_zpsenyeik5o.jpg

Gimme! Gimme all the ribs! GIMME ALL THE RIBS!!!!!!!!
  • Francl27
    Options

IMG_1655_zpsenyeik5o.jpg

I've been craving ribs and this isn't helping!