What's the most delicious things you've had in the last couple days?

Options

Replies

• jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    tonight at a restaurant i had a pizzoki made with girl scout cookie samoas... yea.. almost punched my husband for taking more bites then i wanted to let him have haha it was soooo gooooood.

I don't blame you for punching the hubster LOL @fishshark
  • Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Lean body protein shake from my smoothie shop!!! :)
  • jasamjak67
    Options
    @Jillasmar I love the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard strawberry whey with 1% milk at night!
  • Jillasmar
    Options
    @jasamjak yum! >:)
  • jasamjak67
    Options
    Jillasmar wrote: »
    @jasamjak yum! >:)

Yes it is devlishly good! @Jillasmar ;)
  • jasamjak67
    Options
    @Jillasmar I had a PT tell me that cottage cheese has a slow-release protein and is great for a late night snack. Try it! :)
  • Jillasmar
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yum! That sounds like a good thing to try, never really had it. I like having cheese after my workouts though :D I just get a block of it and munch! It has so much protein and no carbs
  • jasamjak67
    Options
    @Jillasmar and the cottage cheese leaves you filled so when you wake up you dont feel hungry. I like eggs over easy after a late workout - I hear mixed feelings but I am an egg *kitten*. LOL
  • instantmartian
    instantmartian Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I had some of the best bruschetta I've ever tasted at my friend's wedding dinner reception this past Friday. It was so good I could have eaten the entire tray (intended for four people). I wish I would have had more, actually, because the pork chop I had as my main dish was less than desirable - it was so overcooked I had a hard time cutting it, and it tasted exactly like a Burger King Whopper. I have no idea how or why, but I love pork chops, and I hate Whoppers.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Homemade peanut butter chocolate fudge... *drool
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I made this chicken gravy last night for my sons birthday party. Sauteed onions, blended smooth with herbs I dried from my garden this summer in chicken broth, thickened simply with plain 'ol flour. It was soooooooo incredibly good! I think the herbs pushed from "good" into, "oh my gosh, I could eat this every day" category, lol!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie martini...oh man I want more
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    s8gc82w737gb.jpg

No idea how many calories it was, but it was good.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A ham I smoked ,,,yum , yum
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Nothing mind blowing to report lately. I'm sad.
  • instantmartian
    instantmartian Posts: 335 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Last night, I made garlic and rosemary roasted leg of lamb with roasted butternut squash and crispy rosemary oven potatoes with some homemade lamb gravy from the bits of goodness at the bottom of the roasting pan. 481 calories later, I was stuffed. It was one of the best meals I've made/had in a very long time!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ham and Swiss croissant and apple/walnut scone from my favorite bakery. Totally delicious.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    made some cheddar, chive, and bacon biscuits with a chicken breakfast sausage gravy today. it was so good.
  • Francl27
    edited December 2015
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    made some cheddar, chive, and bacon biscuits with a chicken breakfast sausage gravy today. it was so good.

Sounds great!!!

The brioche I made yesterday was delicious as well. And some cranberry orange almond cookies made by a friend... some of the best cookies I've ever had!
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Sri Lankan Rich Cake - basically homemade fruitcake, with only the fruit I like best. Apricots, peaches, pears, a little candied ginger, plus orange marmalade and cashews.