What's the most delicious things you've had in the last couple days?

Replies

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,488 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch, a limited edition cereal from General Mills. OMG it is killer! I bought one box to try it out and had to go buy 4 more before they sold out. Considering getting a case since I have 3 kids who love it as well.

I have some but haven't dared trying it yet.

I actually work with a gal who's husband helped develop the cereal. I tell her every day to pass on my opinion that it should be a year-round offering (it's better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch) and next year they can offer Snickerdoodle Toast Crunch as their seasonal cereal.

I need to get some vanilla ice cream and crumble some of that Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch on top of it.

• sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Dinner out at Legal Seafood. Meal was scallops, shrimp, and my favorite crab cake. Ate it all. Oh - and some Thai style calamari as an appetizer.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch, a limited edition cereal from General Mills. OMG it is killer! I bought one box to try it out and had to go buy 4 more before they sold out. Considering getting a case since I have 3 kids who love it as well.

I have some but haven't dared trying it yet.

I actually work with a gal who's husband helped develop the cereal. I tell her every day to pass on my opinion that it should be a year-round offering (it's better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch) and next year they can offer Snickerdoodle Toast Crunch as their seasonal cereal.

I need to get some vanilla ice cream and crumble some of that Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch on top of it.

It's actually possible there are cereals better than cinnamon toast crunch?!?!

I haven't bought it yet. I would try it but I've sorta been underwhelmed by any sugar cookie flavored things that aren't actual sugar cookies and I have a thing about cereals and won't eat one that's 120 calories a serving or more. I have no idea why!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Oreo cupcake
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Homemade pepperoni pizza
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    My favorite pizza at my favorite pizza place (Pies and Pints, Hot Mamma), and a nice Imperial IPA.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    The smoked beef jerky that I made, which I am eating as I type this. Taste infinitely better than any store bought jerky!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Home made browned butter oat flour shortbread made with maple sugar.
  • 100df
    100df Posts: 668 Member
    I made whole-wheat bread yesterday. Had peanut butter toast with honey for dinner. Simple but so delicious.
  • claraoswold
    claraoswold Posts: 89 Member
    Roast beef I put in the slow cooker for eight hours with some mixed veggies. Had it with baked potato.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    When I think about my attempts at cooking, "delicious" is never a word that comes to mind. More like "thankgoditdidn'tkillme".
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Fresh cream filled banoffee tarts from a friend at work.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Tie between Yuengling's Spiced Pumpkin Roll Ice Cream and Pizza Hut's Veggie Lover's Pan Pizza (substituted olives for banana peppers and ordered it with salted pretzel crust instead of regular).
    I had to walk out of the room so I wouldn't eat the entire thing xD
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Food's been kind of lackluster, but I did have a pretty awesome drink (or three): Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit vodka and Fresca. It will change your life.

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    My coffee. I added coconut oil and whipped it. Added stevia and some mint and then a few large scoops of whip cream. Yummy.
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    My financial planner sent me a box of Godiva European Style Biscuits (cookies). All I've eaten today is cookies and some wine. :o
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Lentil soup, smoked turkey hock, carrots, celery, onions, and some beans.
  • jcow84
    jcow84 Posts: 75 Member
    A homemade apple muffin with chunks of brown sugar on top and a small bit of melty cream cheese in the middle. HEAVEN!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    hpjgj87hq63a.jpg

Gourmet cinnamon buns....sugar coma :smile: