Replies

• Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Creamcheese and Cucumber sandwhich! Yum yum!! z26e65x2gw1q.jpg
  • wendymoira
    wendymoira Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Leftover red lentil soup; a small orange & a Fage fat-free cherry pomegranate yogurt for snacks. (Since I got back into town on Sunday and missed my usual lunch-prep window, I am heavily into Whatever I Can Grab Out Of The Fridge this week. Tonight, however, I plan to cook some extra chicken breasts....)
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Arugula salad with a can of tuna, 75g chickpeas, salt, pepper, cumin and 4g olive oil. It was really good!! I also had a mixed berry yogurt. (under 400 cal)
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup each of steamed carrots and broccoli, 3 oz grapes, and a mozzarella cheese stick. I pretty much eat the same breakfast and lunch every day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Leftover paprika chicken breast, green peas, and roasted butternut squash. Basically the same as last night's dinner.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Ham & cheese hot pocket, blueberry yogurt and an apple.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Leftover turkey & sausage jambalaya. 466 calories and 100% wonderful. If I don't get at least 400 calories at lunch I'm starving all the way until supper.
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hot cross buns and a yoghurt.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Scrambled eggs on toast. Very yummy...
  • Kirstyvox
    Kirstyvox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Red pepper hummus with some ryvita thins. So good.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Homemade beef stew (comes in at 40cals per 100g) I made a ton yesterday so got loads left over. And a slice of toast. Simple but just what I need when it's freezing and pouring rain outside.
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Leftover paprika chicken breast, green peas, and roasted butternut squash. Basically the same as last night's dinner.

Sounds delicious, I LOVE roasted butternut squash! It's one of my favourite foods but it's such a pain to prepare
  • sarawilson1986
    sarawilson1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Spinach and mushroom omelette :) Was totally lovely after cardio this morning! xxxxx
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    2 Cups Bear Creek Veg Beef Soup w Beef 1 oz added and 1/2 Cup added frozen veggies. Whole wheat Wheat Thins Toast Chips 13. Lots of Water..

.I just ordered a motivational water bottle w infuser to help make water more pleasant to want to drink and add flavor
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Creamcheese and Cucumber sandwhich! Yum yum!! z26e65x2gw1q.jpg

That looks yummy and healthy
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Cannelloni stuffed with spinach and ricotta, bacon crumble on top with a side spring mix salad-yum!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have a couple portabello caps roasting but I'm not sure what I want in them yet. Maybe some feta, garlic, balsamic and olive oil. Something light after having a big breakfast.

Eta 30 minutes later: Ok I stuffed them with an avacado mix with garlic, lime, feta (just the cheese I have right now lol), cumin, chili powder and cayenne. Crossing fingers it turns out good.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I had a lovely bacon buttie mmmm
  • simplycidalia
    simplycidalia Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten mine yet, but I'm having a salad (Dole Chopped BBQ ranch salad) topped with some chunks of ham (in-laws gave us a free ham over the holidays -- gotta use it up).
  • stranger2310
    stranger2310 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A big box of sushi rolls I bought that had been reduced in my local shop - sushi and cucumber, salmon and prawn, and salmon and avocado. My day was pretty hectic to it was great to be able to just eat that 'on the go'. It came with little pouches of soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger. I rarely have it, and it was only 450~ calories. Yum!