365 days i joined MFP here is my story and photos

Options
12346»

Replies

• larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Amazing, so inspirational in so many ways.
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just awesome!!
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you all SO very much .. loving all the new friends on here! so cool :)
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    This post actually brought tears to my eyes! I don't even know you and I'm so proud of you.
    Congratulations! You are incredible!
  • JohnVeon
    JohnVeon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SUPER AWESOME. Get it, girl!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    You look great! Happy 1 year!
  • jinganc95
    jinganc95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'am so happy for your success. I've started MFP about 3 weeks ago and I'm feeling so much better than I did 3 weeks ago. I don't weigh myself because I'm afraid to see the numbers, but the most important thing for me is how I felt at the end of the day. I find the program non restrictive that is why I can commit to follow it religiously.
  • MelanieBruce1
    MelanieBruce1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow! thank you so much for sharing this. You look amazing and you are amazing!
  • veggiecanner
    veggiecanner Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story and job of loosing weight.
  • n2gardens56
    n2gardens56 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I can relate to everything you have said. Keep up the great work you look amazing.
  • Cush_la
    Options
    thank you all so very much <3
  • Cush_la
    Options
    ~~~update has logged in for 730 days in a row today!!!
    2 years ago. after a nasty flu.. late at night i googled info on fruit with high vit C and MFP came up in google... i made a profile so i could look in the database for more foods high in vit c etc well that lead me to 2 years later and here i am still .. and over 60 kilos lighter .... thanks to every one of mfp friends who have helped me keep my head in the game ...
    now i am aiming for the 3 year mark <3
    i have hit my goal weight (a couple of times lol) eaten my way over it a couple
    and i have met some amazing people... never ever ever give up !!!!! and keep logging in and log the good the bad and the ugly
    THANKS MFP!!
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Your one year post was the one I read on February 21st or so of 2016 and got me convinced I too could be over 50 and a healthier person. I think I private messaged you that day.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats!
  • leemiranda04
    leemiranda04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, I need and want to loose 100lbs as well so your story was super inspiring to me! I'm ready to feel happy again and look and feel amazing. It makes a difference on ones spirit for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!