Replies

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    rgcnosy6n42g.gif

Well that's the cutest thing I've seen all day. Thanks!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    rgcnosy6n42g.gif

247.gif
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    rgcnosy6n42g.gif

247.gif

Dawwwww. I have all the feels now.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

You. You just won the whole internet.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    How do you pronounce quinoa? Sounds like one of those disgusting fake chemical ingredients.

It's pronounced "sád-ness". Which, coincidentally enough, is exactly what it tastes like.

Yeah, most disappointing non-rice ever.

Finally. I thought I was the only person in the world that didn't love the stuff. I prefer cous cous.

I think both quinoa and cous cous would be the closest I would come to admitting there is bad food. :sick:
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    How do you pronounce quinoa? Sounds like one of those disgusting fake chemical ingredients.

It's pronounced "sád-ness". Which, coincidentally enough, is exactly what it tastes like.

Finally. I thought I was the only person in the world that didn't love the stuff. I prefer cous cous.

I think both quinoa and cous cous would be the closest I would come to admitting there is bad food. :sick:

@nutmegoreo I knew I liked you a lot.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

@nutmegoreo I knew I liked you a lot.

LOL! I will take that as a compliment. :bigsmile:

6lf6scwec2dk.jpg
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

yup

tried it once

immediate regret

I had to drink a glass of malbec just to get over the horrible sense of ennui that overcame me
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

Deep down, that cat is just thinking it has found the biggest fish and wishes it could figure out a way to eat it.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options

You. You just won the whole internet.

Must jump in and agree. Off to forward this video to everyone I know... thanks!!

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I like keenwa and koos koos...so shoot me

(but I'll still happily put kale and Arctic Zero on the bad foods list)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hubby would agree with you in the whole couscous/quinoa thing. I quite like it. Are you jazzing yours up with garlic, onion, spices and cheese?
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Hubby would agree with you in the whole couscous/quinoa thing. I quite like it. Are you jazzing yours up with garlic, onion, spices and cheese?

My go-to is boiling it in chicken stock and then adding in sauteed veggies (mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc) and topping it with some crumbled feta cheese.
  • Twi5ted
    Twi5ted Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As a new starter I'd like to thank you all

It's been such a funny topic to see people arguing in ( a few sad posts regarding conditions) but mainly brilliant.

I can finally fully understand how so many people come to have massive breakdowns whilst on diets and how so many people fall into the traps of "bad food" labels ( a good friends oh works with these people daily)

I'm amazed at some of the posts from the "bad food" side and as this is so high on the forum I'm saddened by how many vaunrable people may get hold of some of the missinformation

O well keep up the discussion some of us can atleast enjoy the petty squabble between adults ......
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    6b9d63f7ce4a322d810109b5578f1f58.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »

For me it's more texture than taste. Which is funny because most textures don't bother me.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    I like keenwa and koos koos...so shoot me

(but I'll still happily put kale and Arctic Zero on the bad foods list)

I haven't tried arctic zero, but kale I can agree with :grimace: