The secret of my weight loss

Options
123457»

Replies

• jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This says to me is that you, the OP, have had a change of life. It's sustainable and promotes a healthier view of food.

I see too many people who view food as the enemy and it's really sad.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Good role model. Follow suit ladies.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for the inspiration and the words of encouragement. I am guilty of an all or nothing attitude. I am working on that.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    love this post. you have made wonderful progress. thanks for the encouragement.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Popping in ... AGAIN ..... To say

BAM!
  • alisaglem
    alisaglem Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. That is one amazing inspiring journey! Now we hunger for more pics. :flowerforyou:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Bump cause Yanicka is the awesomeness.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I didn’t lose weight or even inches for almost 10 months…..but pics taken every month showed that things were happening.

This so much!! I've shelved the scale since April, and even the tape mesure has become stubborn. And my jjeans are still snug because my thighs are more muscular. But I take regular pics and can SEE the changes to my midsection.

Rock on!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best post's ! You look amazing and your attitude rocks! Great post and You Rock!:flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best post's ! You look amazing and your attitude rocks! Great post and You Rock!:flowerforyou:

Thank you dear
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!