Barbie Moms

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    What.Is.The.Address.Of.This.School! Hot Mom Alert! :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    I am guilty of this. I pride myself in being a trophy wife. The only time I am ugly is at the gym!!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Wow... a lot of hate going on here.... and I'm not talking about OP. Way to run a fellow struggling overweight person off guys.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    I only counted one judgemental person in the original post.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Did she post the pics
  • Oh and OP deactivated
    Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!

I used to see a woman like the OP dropping her kids off at my old daycare.

I was judging her.

I was judging her for wearing her nasty jeans which were visibly filthy at the bottoms and her flip flops into the INFANT area where shoes are NOT allowed

as children crawl on those floors all day. The workers have slippers on. There is a big *kitten* sign stating as such.

One day I walked right up to her and said "I'm sorry, didn't you see the sign?" and pointed to the "no shoes" sign. She literally bolted out.

Lazy, sloppy, and I'm sure my county tax dollars were paying for her kids to be there.

The OP left because she wanted to hear bull****, not the truth.
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Maybe they were all on there way to work, I dressed up to take my daughter to school and then headed to the office.

oh never mind...shes gone
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Oh and OP deactivated
    We made her do it.
    She went home, is eating more, and is posting about you and your meanness on another website.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    I enjoy being a MILF.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Dang, I hate those good looking women who work hard on their bodies, dress well and are on their way to a good job. Dang them.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    You can either stay insecure and keep eating and not working out or you can work hard and be a REAL milf. Like this real life barbie that I adore so much. Look at her and how pretty she is!

U7ugv.jpg
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Wow... a lot of hate going on here.... and I'm not talking about OP. Way to run a fellow struggling overweight person off guys.

When I became SERIOUS about weight loss and fitness and MOTIVATED enough to take on some hard effort to make the necessary changes, there AIN'T no one who can run me off. Not the "Barbie Moms" and MFPer's who suggest that I quit blaming others for the food I put in my mouth.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    I am guilty of this. I pride myself in being a trophy wife. The only time I am ugly is at the gym!!

Really? Damn girl. Even I put on the show at the gym! Full make up, heels and all! You'd better catch up baby :wink:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    (Just a rant).....
    So, today I took my 3 year old to her first day at a local summer school preschool. This is the first time taking my child to school and I was more excited than her. So I walked in and I have never felt so out of place in my life! All the mothers were wearing dresses, high heels, tons of make-up, big hair, Tanned and pin thin like they were competing for Miss USA!!!! All they were doing was dropping there children off and dressed up like barbies. I am overweight, wearing jeans a t-shirt and flip flops! I was doing good on my staying under my calorie goals until today. You would think seeing all these fit and skinny women would make me motivated to become one, yet all there judgmental stares at me made me go home and eat.

Based off the content of your post, they were probably giving you not-so-pleasant looks because you were giving them not-so-pleasant looks. I'm sorry you're offended/upset/jealous by the fact that these other women were dressed nicely and in shape.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Most days when I take my kids to school, I am dressed nicely, with heels (because I am only 5 feet tall and this chick likes heels), my hair is always fixed, I have my makeup done....its a self confidence booster for me to look presentable. I do take pride in my appearance and the hard work it has taken to get where I am. I am by no means a barbie mom nor would I claim to be. Some of those moms could have been going to their jobs, meetings, etc. Nobody knows and its really not anyones business either. Even if I go to the grocery store, you better believe I going to dressed presentable.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    or they had meetings or brunch or a life or maybe they subscribe to the "look good, feel good theory"...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Nothing those women did made you do anything. Go workout and do better tomorrow.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Some of them could have been going to work afterwards as well. You don't know what their plans were for the rest of the morning.
    true
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    (Just a rant).....
    So, today I took my 3 year old to her first day at a local summer school preschool. This is the first time taking my child to school and I was more excited than her. So I walked in and I have never felt so out of place in my life! All the mothers were wearing dresses, high heels, tons of make-up, big hair, Tanned and pin thin like they were competing for Miss USA!!!! All they were doing was dropping there children off and dressed up like barbies. I am overweight, wearing jeans a t-shirt and flip flops! I was doing good on my staying under my calorie goals until today. You would think seeing all these fit and skinny women would make me motivated to become one, yet all there judgmental stares at me made me go home and eat.

Look, this isn't what was going on in reality. This is what was going on in your head. I promise. I have the same head sometimes. :) I have tried to exercise before and get healthy and every time, I would see all these fit people, beautiful people, and I wouldn't actually talk to them or anything, I would just stay by myself and try to work out and get more and more uncomfortable and imagine what they were thinking about me. Then I would go home, eat too much, and never do it again. But now I'm actually working out. I'm actually getting fit. I'm watching what I eat, and I do work out in public. But THIS TIME I actually hang around and I talk to people, and I hear things like "Wow, you're amazing." "You've come so far." "You have a lot of dedication." Last night I was a moron and went to run a 5K in 108 degree weather. Yeah, it went about as well as you would expect. I came in dead ****ing last. But wonderful things happened. You can read my blog post about it if you want here on MFP.. My point is, you didn't talk to them. You don't KNOW what they were thinking about you. And even if you've stumbled into a nest of nasty hateful people who WERE judging you, so what? Nothing they do can put a single ounce of fat on you. Nothing they don't do can take a single ounce of fat off you. You're in charge of you, and you can absolutely retrain your brain not to tell you harmful lies.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member

Really? Damn girl. Even I put on the show at the gym! Full make up, heels and all! You'd better catch up baby :wink:

How the heck do you work out in heels? ;)