Day 1/365

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm in the "Start Over" mode too. I lost -35# from Jan -Aug then went off and I'm having a hard time getting back on track.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Ok folks! I'm trying this again! Anyone still around???
    1/365 - I'M DONE!! I cannot and will not function the way I have been! My doctor recommended doing diet Doctor which is low .... And I mean LOW.... Carbs. I am deleting sugars and limiting my carbs to 25 grams per day.... It's been 4 days and I'm not doing too bad, but cannot stop my large double double coffee in the mornings... I'm already starting to feel better and am coming off of my detox withdrawals.... Sugar highs will be no more!!!
    I hope everyone is doing well. I wasn't! Failed miserably but am not willing to give up on myself yet! I'm worth it and I've got this!!!
    See you tomorrow for day 2!!!!

@jess_donoghue

OK Jess! It's been 4 days and no update! Do you got this or what? ;) I know you can do this! :)
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    @tbolashana it would appear as though you are the only consistent one here. Good on you!

@littlemissbgiff

Lol. I'm trying to encourage the others, who were very consistent, to come back. I enjoyed reading their journey.