Day 1/365

Options

Replies

• jess_donoghue
    jess_donoghue Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh crap Stacy! That sucks! If it's not improving what are your options?
    I'm at work but needs a mental break so I logged in here... It's beautiful and sunny her and I think 1degree. I've actually seen bare legs today... Not what I call shorts weather but who am I to judge lol.
    It may still be light out when I get out of here today, so the dog and I will go for a super long walk! Very exciting hahaha.
    I'll be back...... And that's a promise and a threat bahahahaha!
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'm now vested in how this turns out.
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the options will be. Today I managed to trip and twisted it nicely and then twisted it again getting into the car. Sigh needless to say, tonight I have not done myet exercises. Dreading pt tomorrow. But even for celebrating my birthday today I am still under calories.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Happy birthday babe!!!!! You definitely got this if you are under your calories on your b-day!!! Well done!!!
    Crazy day at work! Still only did just under 10,000 steps but I'm too tired to do anything else. It's 1030 and my alarm will go off at 6am so I'm off to bed. I really need to get moving
    More!!! I'm getting mad at myself! Time to kick my own *kitten*!!!!
    I'll be back and we got this!!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Today was my last day of pt. I see the ortho on Monday to figure out why knee is not healing
    Tomorrow I get a wisdom tooth pulled so that should be good for the calories. Lol.
  • phil2795
    phil2795 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Following with great interest
    You're doing great
  • phil2795
    phil2795 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hope all goes well at the dentist Stacy
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Oh! Wisdom tooth out! Ugh! My problem would be eating ice cream after lol! I had all 4 pulled when i was 17! I'm still traumatized lol!
    Great day today! So busy at work I didn't have time to get into trouble or run out for junky fast food! Lol. I'm off to take my mutt for a good walk. That should put me at 14,000+ steps for today.... Could do better!
    Off for now, but WE GOT THIS!!! Xo
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    I still have the lower 2 lol. Haven't had any ice cream but have been asleep on the couch all day. Lol. Hoping it will be be better tomorrow. After all it is the last week and a half of the quarter and sleeping doesn't get homework done. But it is good for the diet. Lol
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Ouch all 8 can say about today is ouch.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Oh Stacy! Xo
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Today is a bit better. Having a tooth out is really good for the calories. Last thing I want to do is chew. Lol I have rested the knee for a couple days so going to give the bike a try this evening. See if that helped at all. Down to the last few assignments and then finals! Next quarter though I will have to be able to move better, one 1 online class and 3 at the college. So fingers crossed that this all gets worked out before the 4th of April.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Today was a lost cause. Tomorrow will be better but today I lost it and went way over. Sigh
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Oh Stacy! My week has been bad!!! At least the last few days... I'm now off for 3 days and we came to Ottawa to visit my mother-in-law! Will be drinking some lovely wine with a lovely lady, so will have to adjust my eating. I will check in when I can but we have a busy couple of days.
    WE GOT THIS!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    I love my mother in law but there is no such thing as controlling your eating with her. Mine served a full lasagna dinner an hour before dishing up a traditional turkey dinner on thanksgiving. No joke. Lol. Today was better. Finals are this week and then I am done for 2 weeks. It will be a nice break. Enjoy your visit!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    And the verdict on the knee is....... (drum roll).....it is not even pretending to remain in the right position, no matter how I bend it. The Dr says that my pain level is "exquisite " his word not mine. He thinks I may have fractured something that just didn't show in the xray because of the bone marrow bruise. Not even the bike now. Try not to move it more than necessary until the MRI.
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Wow! Possible break? When is your MRI?
    Ok then. Let's concentrate on our eating until you can get moving again. What's your game plan? I'm doing oatmeal for breakfast and salad for lunch for the next week. That way I'm not having to think (and by think I mean obsess) over what I'm having. I'm driving from Ottawa today, but I'll be back and we got this!! Xo
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    MRI is a week from this Thursday. Going to the beach for spring break and try to recalibrate. The idea that this could go on for a much longer time has thrown me for a bit of a loop.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Going to the beach for a couple days so I may or may not have enough signal to post.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Ok, it is a little sad that the last post in here was mine saying would be off for a couple of days. Who would like their butt kicked first? Our time at the beach was good but now it is back to it. MRI is tomorrow but won't have results until Monday. Sigh