Options
12345679»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ibcherry wrote: »
    Doesn't anyone else find this post a bit counter-productive and the reason most of us are here in the first place? I mean don't get me wrong, it sure does sound quite yummy and all, I'm not gonna lie. I just wish there was a better place to post such chatter than a health conscious weight loss forum. Some of us do come here to find motivation to stay on our diets.

Um, no. Calories matter for weight loss, not what foods one cuts out.

I know how I got overweight. It wasn't the food I was eating, it was how much.

Seriously? If you don't like the topic, don't click/comment. Also, this isn't just a weight loss forum; people are here to lose, maintain and gain as well as keep up with their fitness goals.

If seeing a post makes you worry about derailing your diet, you may be restricting yourself by eating too little calories, cutting out foods/ food groups or both. The majority here actually do eat treats within their nutritious diets.
    @cerise_noir :+1: I was posting then decided you pretty much covered it all so I'll simply agree!

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    OMG, I need to try this. My two favourite thing (minus vodka lol ) in one recipe!

I'll buy the ingredients Wednesday and post a pic!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    OMG, I need to try this. My two favourite thing (minus vodka lol ) in one recipe!

OH that'd be great! Looking forward to it : :p
  • amandaks1489
    amandaks1489 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been back on mfp for less than 24 hours. The first recipe I find is Ice Cream Bread?! The world is a cruel place :D
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    I've been back on mfp for less than 24 hours. The first recipe I find is Ice Cream Bread?! The world is a cruel place :D
    :laugh: Welcome Back!?
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2017
    Options

@RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Which Weds will that be? Or is it still in the oven?

Not sure how ice cream bread will taste with a glass of vodka but let us know when you're done posting that pic. :wink: We love photos on this thread!