Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options

Replies

• RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new ladies! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK WE GOT THIS!!! :):)
  • RedBone481
    Options
    Breakfast this week has been oatmeal, lunch tuna salad and crackers, dinner very small portions of meals i cook for the family
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in I'm having trouble with late night snacking. Any suggestions?
  • julieta090818
    julieta090818 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    izaybess

Thank you...!!
    Unfortunately I injured my knee and won't be able to have an extreme work out or even walking since it hurts.. Im forcing myself to much but I don't think is a good idea since i had more pain today, hope it heels fast but either ways im still eating clean and hope to keep losing sum weight..!!
  • julieta090818
    Options

Try to eat 3 or 4 crackers with light cheese with a bottle water.
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I got those naam chips. You can eat about 10-13 of them and they taste great. Or try the 35 cal smart popcorn. I like the white cheddar. You can have a whole cup and it takes off the edge while still being really good.

You got this everyone!!! My weigh in is tomorrow so will update on my progress then.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    CHECK IN TIME!!! so weighed in and now at 237.7 which means I am down 9.3 lbs. We got this everyone.
  • laurstroh
    laurstroh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ladies! Oh my gosh. I lost 2 lbs over the past 9 days and I'm so excited! That's all my holiday weight lol.
  • renehemenway
    renehemenway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great results Charming Passion and laurstroh! Very inspiring to us all!

Unfortunately my ToM has hit (should have known when I inhaled 10+ Tortilla chips with cheese sauce and a chocolate granola bar 2 nights ago) so I am just regaining and losing the same pound for the past few days.

Can't complain, I started this whole journey one month ago today at 155 lbs and weighed 137 this morning. Will be good in my eating, wait out this ToM and then weight loss should return so can meet my goal.

Great work with your exercise & weight loss everyone!
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    namarc0 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Seeing progress? How are you sticking to your diet and exercise goals? Got any advice or motivation for us? Hope all is well. Remember, it's not always easy, but it is ALWAYS worth it! ;)

This week I am.
    izaybess

Thank you...!!
    Unfortunately I injured my knee and won't be able to have an extreme work out or even walking since it hurts.. Im forcing myself to much but I don't think is a good idea since i had more pain today, hope it heels fast but either ways im still eating clean and hope to keep losing sum weight..!!

Sorry to hear about your injury. It's good you're staying on track wirh eating.
  • 46carmen
    Options
    I'm down 4 pounds.
  • julieta090818
    edited January 2016
    Options

Sorry to hear about your injury. It's good you're staying on track wirh eating. [/quote]

Thank u for ur reply..
  • julieta090818
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    I'm down 4 pounds.

That good feeling when u go down and ur clothes star to feel lose.. Keep it up
  • pitts004
    pitts004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • RedBone481
    Options
    izaybess

Thank you...!!

Yes you should take it easy I'm sorry to hear that you got injured. Your doing great just by eating right!! Get Better soon :)
  • danshownafloyd
    danshownafloyd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies just checking in! I'm down 5lbs...5 and some more to go!!! We can do this!!! #TeamTen

• 46carmen
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    I'm down 4 pounds.

That good feeling when u go down and ur clothes star to feel lose.. Keep it up

Yes it is!! Thanks
  • julieta090818
    Options

That good feeling when u go down and ur clothes star to feel lose.. Keep it up[/quote]

Yes it is!! Thanks[/quote]

Good to hear that. ;)
  • CharmingPassion
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey ladies just checking in! I'm down 5lbs...5 and some more to go!!! We can do this!!! #TeamTen

#lovethis... okay so yeah I so don't use twitter (I think thats what the hashtags are about) but great to see so much support. Keep it up. My girl will be under 200 soon and my jealousy runs true and deep there. lol. But a day at a time, a pound a time, we can do this!!

Oh oh if you are craving pizza... Full Circle Four cheese Multigrain Pizza is awesome. 360 cals for 1/3 of the pizza. Its delicious, filling, and won't kill any of your numbers if you are keeping a food diary.
  • jtscott689
    jtscott689 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and would love to lose at least 10 lbs before I go back to work on March 10th.

Let's do this ladies!