Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options

Replies

• barbiesevilbestfriend
    Options
    I'm joining quite late but lost
    2 pound last week and there are 3 more weeks till 19th feb so I'm confident I can lose another 6 pound bringing me to 8 pound in this challenge starting from last Thursday xx good luck everyone xx
  • kellyhtymss
    kellyhtymss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding that date so perfect for me :) I want to loose 3kg , let's do this!
  • renehemenway
    renehemenway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Finally broke through an almost week long plateau, down to 136 (was 137lbs when joined Jan 26). Hoping weight will come off a bit quicker now.
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have to admit I haven't had the best week this week but won't go into details because I don't want to discourage anyone. However, I've still dropped another lb so I'm going in the right direction still (am annoyed with myself because midweek I had lost a further 2 lb!). 6lbs to go to hit my 11lb target, 2.5 weeks - let's do it!
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in I'm having trouble with late night snacking. Any suggestions?

I love to snack on air popped popcorn or pickles. The popcorn is very low cal and you can enjoy a large volume of it. The pickles help satiate my salty cravings. If you are trying not to snack, try brushing your teeth shortly after dinner. I find this really helps deter me from eating. Good luck!!
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Have to admit I haven't had the best week this week but won't go into details because I don't want to discourage anyone. However, I've still dropped another lb so I'm going in the right direction still (am annoyed with myself because midweek I had lost a further 2 lb!). 6lbs to go to hit my 11lb target, 2.5 weeks - let's do it!

You got this. We all have moments of struggling but the point is you keep going and don't let it deter you. You do got this!
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    I'm down 4 pounds.

Fantastic loss, girl!!

How is everyone else doing? Sunday is usually the day I lay out weekly goals, plan meals, and get organized. This week is going to be tricky for me because there are a lot of social activities that I'll be participating in because of the superbowl. So excited, but I'll definitely need to be very active to help keep me in check.
    Here we go ladies, here we go!
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Finally broke through an almost week long plateau, down to 136 (was 137lbs when joined Jan 26). Hoping weight will come off a bit quicker now.

Good job.
  • 46carmen
    Options

That's good. We have to just keep chipping at it day by day.
  • 46carmen
    Options
    namarc0 wrote: »
    46carmen wrote: »
    I'm down 4 pounds.

Fantastic loss, girl!!

How is everyone else doing? Sunday is usually the day I lay out weekly goals, plan meals, and get organized. This week is going to be tricky for me because there are a lot of social activities that I'll be participating in because of the superbowl. So excited, but I'll definitely need to be very active to help keep me in check.

Thanks.
  • 46carmen
    Options
    This week is going to be very challenging and busy. My daughter has 3 cheerleading competitions. So I won't be able to exercise as much. I will be doing 2 shakes a day with 2 small meals and snacks. I hope everyone have a great week!!!
  • gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this but I'd like to join in. I only started this journey 3 weeks ago, on January 11th, and I am down 10 pounds so far. I started at 250lbs and it would be great to be down to 230 by February 19th. Best of luck to everyone!!
  • marietivis
    marietivis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm very late, but I started logging my meals on the 25th and get to check the scale tomorrow. Either way would love to finish this challenge with you guys. I'm 5'10'', 177lbs, with a goal weight of 140. I'll be here a while, but I can do this.
  • danshownafloyd
    danshownafloyd Posts: 6 Member
    Options

It's okay we all have those days or weeks... We pick up and keep going!!! You got this nothing can stop greatness!!!
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new ladies :) Congratulations to my ladies for their weight loss and hard work!! KEEP IT UP! WE GOT THIS!! WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE!!
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the words of support after my less that satisfactory week, the encouragement really makes me think I can still do it!
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Thank you all for the words of support after my less that satisfactory week, the encouragement really makes me think I can still do it!

Of course you can. Don't let a setback win. Today I dragged my *kitten* to the gym even though I could not go until almost 10 at night. Back is hurting a bit so went easy but the point is I still went. So you got this. You need encouragement you got us. Better then any cheerleaders, although I draw a line at holding pom poms.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    jmgj27 wrote: »
    I'm in too! Have lost 12lbs so far but weight loss has already stalled. Sigh. Pretty typical for me (one good week followed by one rubbish week despite doing the exact thing both weeks!). I'm currently around 253/254 and would like to get to 240 by 19th Feb but will take 245!

Finally refound this! Just to check in and say that I've hit 243.2 this morning so well on the way! I'd recommend one of my frequent lunches in the spirit of putting forward healthy suggestions!

- sweet chilli hot smoked salmon fillet
    - Baby plum tomatoes
    - 30g Feta
    - Cucumber
    - As much salad as you want!
    - Balsamic glaze (1 tbsp)

Comes in at around 335 cals and is delicious!
  • Lorrainebcaruso
    Lorrainebcaruso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Lorraine. I haven't been under 200 pounds for 24 years. I would love to lose 10 pounds for the 19th. Thanks for the motivation.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    so weigh in was today... nothing changed. Not a single point, which would be great if I was trying to mantain. But knowing I am only .7 away from losing the ten pounds and I've been doing everything right is just frustrating.