Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    So just did weigh in and lost 2.2 lbs. So now down 11.5 lbs since we started this. Woot!. Needless to say I managed to do that and still eat my way through superbowl sunday. lol. YOU ALL GOT THIS!!!! DON'T give up!!
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    NSV - wore trousers yesterday that I bought at Christmas and were several inches too small at the waist/tummy, couldn't even have dreamed of wearing them at that point! Hooray!
    Come on ladies, not long to go, we can do it!!
  • gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    gmz1026 wrote: »
    gmz1026 wrote: »
    I'm late to this but I'd like to join in. I only started this journey 3 weeks ago, on January 11th, and I am down 10 pounds so far. I started at 250lbs and it would be great to be down to 230 by February 19th. Best of luck to everyone!!

Weighed in today, I'm down to 237.5. That's 2.5 pounds since I joined this on January 31st. My food and water have been on point, but I do need to try to work out more. That is my goal for next week!

Forgot to weigh in yesterday! 234 lbs. this morning, that's 3.5 lbs. down since last week, and a total 6 lbs. since joining this challenge. I know that it will be difficult to lose another 4 lbs. within the week, but I am still happy with my progress over the past few weeks!
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This week was much better. I'm down from the last 2 weeks. I had 4 good workouts this week, almost 5. I also ate healthier. Lent started this week. Although I always give up beef and pork during lent, I am giving up bread too. I am 182. I'm hoping by the end of next week I will be 179. That will be 6 pounds off. Good luck to everyone!!
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day and I've done it! Woohoo! Maybe time for another pound or so before my holiday on the 19th :smile:
    Lots of luck to you all ladies - 4 days to go!
  • 46carmen
    Options
    This week, I'm eating bacon & eggs. I still been having a protein shake to start my mornings. I'm feeling pretty good so far with what I have been eating. I will be good if my results on Friday are a pound or 2 down.
  • 46carmen
    Options
    I weighed in today at 179. When I first started this challenge, I was 185.4. I still have 19 pounds to go. Hopefully I can reach my goal by May/June. I will continue to work on my eating and my exercise to get there. Good luck everyone!!
  • gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge late at 240 pounds.

Week 1: 237.5
    Week 2: 234
    Week 3 (today and final day of the challenge): 231.7

That's 8.3 pounds in just a few weeks! Very proud of myself even though I didn't reach my 10 pound goal. Good luck to everyone! Keep pushing!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    jmgj27 wrote: »
    I'm in too! Have lost 12lbs so far but weight loss has already stalled. Sigh. Pretty typical for me (one good week followed by one rubbish week despite doing the exact thing both weeks!). I'm currently around 253/254 and would like to get to 240 by 19th Feb but will take 245!

So I weighed in at 239.4 yesterday and am hoping for another pound or two but was unable to weigh in this morning due to kids etc! Will update tomorrow if I've lost any more!

• RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I did indeed loose my 10 lbs so that im happy about and also you ladies have been great inspiration to me. I still have more weight to loose before I reach my final goal.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in at 238.6 this morning so a total of 14.4lbs gone since Jan 19th. I was hoping to be under 238 but I'll take it anyway! Well done to everybody else, keep up the good work!
  • Jonnae519
    Jonnae519 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jonnae519 wrote: »
    Hey ladies! Im in too! Currently 210 lbs.. Goal 150.

Started at 210.. Down to 192!! Counting my calories has definitely been a game changer for me. Still lots to do before i reach my goal but proud of my loss so far!! Thank you for the motivation and support. Great Job ladies :)
  • Diamond3130
    Diamond3130 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hurray for all you ladies that met your goal!!!
  • julieta090818
    julieta090818 Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    izaybess wrote: »
    Hi ladies I did indeed loose my 10 lbs

Good job..!!! Congrats..!! I'm late on this
  • 46carmen
    Options

Congratulations to you, izaybess!!!
  • julieta090818
    Options
    Still don't know how to use this but yeyy i did finally lose 11.6 lbs
  • julieta090818
    Options
    Hurray for all you ladies that met your goal!!!

Yeyy