Replies

• Nifpif325
    Nifpif325 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • brehmmp
    brehmmp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join y'all! The 19th is our anniversary...I would love to be down 10 by then.
    I'm trying to reduce carbs, down about 4 lbs in three weeks!
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Jonnae519 wrote: »
    Good morning ladies! Sending out positive vibes! Im about to do a little yoga. I used to be more strong and flexible about 6 months ago.. And then i gained back about 40 lbs. Needless to say, yoga, or any exercise for that matter, has become more challenging! But im going to do my best! And then i will be eating chicken lettuce wraps for breakfast.. Yum! Im not a traditional breakfast person btw
    Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a strong, motivated, hump day ;)

Thank you for the positive vibes. Just take it one day at a time. I feel that way when I miss a week. You got this!
  • brehmmp
    brehmmp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    I finished my last 2 small meals. I had 3 wing dings and 2 cups steamed broccoli then a protein shake. My exercise was strength weight class. Then I walked for an hour and included going up/downsteps and flipping a tire. I felt really motivated after reading everyone's goals, meals and exercises. :smiling

I have been good about eating...it's the exercise that's getting me.
    I just joined and think I will get up tomorrow and get at it.....you are right, reading others comments and goals makes me more motivated!
    Thanks!!!
  • joo607
    joo607 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in too.i seem to lose more inches then pounds. How do I calculate how im doing?
  • carolynlee7
    carolynlee7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    izaybess wrote: »
    Hi I am planning to get from 209 to 160. I plan on loosing 10lbs by Feb.19 and would love for others to join for each other motivation. Post your breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snacks. Don't have to post everyday its just to give each other ideas. We will weigh in on Feb.19 Let's do this ladies!

I am up for challenge.Just starting over again.
  • crystallaster958
    crystallaster958 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in currently 158 and want to get down to 145 by feb 19 or close thereafter!!! Ive been working out and eating healthy but I think this group is great motivation for each other I am excited!!##
  • Womiloju
    Womiloju Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I've not been motivated to lose weight in a while.
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new ladies! :) Proud of the ladies that's motivating each other. Keep it up WE GOT THIS!
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    joo607 wrote: »
    Im in too.i seem to lose more inches then pounds. How do I calculate how im doing?
    up loading your food to MFP diary so you can keep up with your calories and also eat healthier ,watch your portions, & drink plenty of water.

• 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Today, I basically had the same meal as yesterday. I did 45 minutes of step aerobics with 5lbs dumbells and 15 minutes of zumba. It was a good day.
  • shorarawi
    shorarawi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yougurt with home made banana muffin for breakfast,lunch peanut butter sandwitch and orange. Dinner falafel and salad with whole wheat bread. Waiting for the kids to go to bed to get on my treadmil :)
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    count me in.
  • Figuredat
    Figuredat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need it.
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a carbon copy of the previous day; banana, veg soup with a slice of toast & butter, prawn curry with rice and a couple of Tuc biscuits. 14000 steps.
    Today's plan is banana, noodles for lunch and cauliflower soup for dinner. Step count will be low today though.
  • hwilly6
    hwilly6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! I weighed 210 january 13, and as of right now I am 204.4, trying to get down to at least 150. Let's do this!
  • colleenclark336
    colleenclark336 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need this challenge! That will bring me down to 176 by then.....Colleen
  • heboyette
    heboyette Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in! Going on vacation Feb 19 - look for motivation and someone to hold me accountable
  • lily78
    lily78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! I'm currently at 156 lbs and my ultimate goal is 125-130 lbs. To lose 10 of that in the next month would be an amazing start!
  • amandasdonaldson
    amandasdonaldson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in ! Gained around 10pds during the holidays :/

S/N: I did super shredz awhile back and I lost about five pds in a week. The method used was calorie cycling . Check it out.